• No

Your Username:

A: TraxxDemon

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:199312170

Your Discord Name and #:

A: TraxxDemon#8298

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:  Yes i have been jailed before, first time i got jailed ever was because i had raided as a assassin and it didnt specify in motd that assassin cant raid so i just assumed i was able to and acknowledged that i wasnt allowed to, and 2nd time i got jailed was because i had nlred due to this guy raiding my base while i wasnt there and that was my fault. And i promise to not make any mistakes again.

Your Age:

A:  16 

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 49:18:04

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Back in 2017-2018 i was Moderator on RainRP server had shut down due to money issues with the owner, after that i had also been staff on another server i do not remember the name as it was a long time ago but i never had issues staffing and it was fun and i spent all my time on staffing and never rlly roleplayed as staffing is way different than Roleplaying

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  Its not whether i should be accepted or not, its the point where i feel like i could change the players experiences as ive seen way too many issues with players not understanding rules or just questions they may have and as a gmod player from 2017 i know the rules to darkrp and Exibition RP's rules from top to bottom which i would answer your question immidiately and or fix an issue between players. I am also just tired of Roleplaying i wanna take a step into something i find fun as when i used to staff as i mentioned above i spent all my time staffing as staffing was much better than roleplaying and i feel like i could just take place of other staff members that may not be there at the time or they had to go do something. I work efficient and i am a quick learner when it comes to taking sits and what's wrong with the player who called the sit making the sit easier for me to manage. I am also a bit experienced with the staff commands and such but if i could get a recap with the commands since its been years that i've staffed. If i do become staff i can assure you that i may create delightful events at cost of my ingame money to bring fun into roleplaying for others, and for new players i would most likely give them a headstart with money or weapons as i love helping others and my mom raised me to help others because seeing people struggling it breaks my heart and i would need to do something about it. I may even make a few jokes and such to make people laugh as i've always made my friends in school laugh, resulting in them to have a wonderful day at school.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Weekdays around 6 hours, Weekends i have about 8 hours, it may sound alot but i dont have anything to do in my life

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes indeed i am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:  I 100% do not mind that as if i get accepted most of my time is staffing

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:  I have read it twice to make sure i understood it

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:  I am VIP+

+support
-good app
-active on discord

-support
-toxic on discord
-only been active on discord for the past 5 days
-low activity on forums
- +/- supporting on staff apps without meeting requirements

Overall -support. Try to be less toxic on discord and be more active. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, RacoonsOnWeed said:

image2.png.f3c58ce5348602181c0bb8532b909ec9.pngimage1.thumb.png.2d88c9712a593b904d8be9d031441ff5.pngFf.thumb.png.d125fccadd7fb3635b4af138dd9195fa.png 

+Support

racist

bypasses the n word a lot on discord

80% homophobic

toxic 

immature

has 48 big boy hours on gmod

seat this man next to kevroe :)

I know and realized i was not able to use the n word, i did not use the word as offending or racism we talk like that in florida, my friends a crip and i learned from him, im sorry for the homophobia that is a joke because im trying to make friends since i cant even meet anyone in person irl and once again sorry if i offended u for the homophobia or racism word

Just now, TraxxDemon said:

I know and realized i was not able to use the n word, i did not use the word as offending or racism we talk like that in florida, my friends a crip and i learned from him, im sorry for the homophobia that is a joke because im trying to make friends since i cant even meet anyone in person irl and once again sorry if i offended u for the homophobia or racism word

im like 100% sure this is satirical lol you havent went an hour without bypassing the n word even when you were told it wasnt allowed and were muted, you still continued, and have in multiple cases called me gay.

7 hours ago, CallMeLanden said:

+Support

Seems cool

-Support

Not active on discord/forums 

you are not really active just got back into the server

cleary you're not active on discord because I see Traxx talking in there a lot..

I guess I have to give my support now so:

+Support:

active in discord

good hours

good app

-Support

says n word in discord (miskie doesnt like when staff say n word for some reason)

Overall nuetral support since I dont really play DRP and I only wanted to call Landen out for sounding dumb

2 hours ago, NoFakeFRL said:

-Support

Dev don't know the rules since I had to ask you to delete your abusive e2 twice

Not that active in game, came back recently

The ss from discord says it all lol

overall, -support. GL.

wait my e2? I dont have abusive e2's, maybe ur confused on the person?

Also for anyone out there reading this, when i am unmuted on discord i promise that youll see a major change in my attitude and actions making me somewhat fit for staff if you think about the past but only the future matters, so yes sorry again for all my BS

9 hours ago, discordlunaa said:

cleary you're not active on discord because I see Traxx talking in there a lot..

I guess I have to give my support now so:

+Support:

active in discord

good hours

good app

-Support

says n word in discord (miskie doesnt like when staff say n word for some reason)

Overall nuetral support since I dont really play DRP and I only wanted to call Landen out for sounding dumb

I put that discord/forums just cause. Your right but at the same time imma just keep it as it is And I'm not dumb I'm just special.  oh and btw it's spelt *neutral* (Overall nuetral support since I dont really play DRP)

Denied, I don't even know where to start. You are way too toxic to hold any power as staff. Blatantly bypassing the bot on discord and being extremely toxic to people for no reason. You need to grow up and mature before you thing about reapplying
Wait two week to reapply

Archived