• No

Your Username:

Yumi

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

STEAM_0:0:460229270

Your Discord Name and #:

Vealo#0835

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I have been banned a lot, I’ve been jailed for most things, and got demoted and permad for killing 51 people with a knife (this happened a year ago). I haven't been banned or jailed in a long time.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

EST

Time Played:

3k hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Headmin

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I feel I should be accepted to the staff team because I feel like I could help the community once again. I know I was mingey but I have changed and gotten more active. It doesn't feel the same not being staff and I feel like I could help the staff team by being on it. I have tried to get my reputation better than it has been since I got demoted. There are still some people on the staff team that make me wanna get more active as a staff like Soy ;). When I was staff I would not be biased and I would never skip through sits because I knew someone better than someone else. If I became a staff again I would overall help the community better by trying to help everyone who opens sits. I want to make the DRP Exhibition server more fun for everyone.

Braeden ily :)

How often can you be on the server?:

1 to 2 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

Exhibitionist

757175343_Capture(2).PNG.c429a08efb4dcdbb58d7225f6be24178.PNG

Archived