• No

Your Username:

A: amainer

Your SteamID? Ex. STEAM_0:0:71487010:

A: STEAM_0:0:118321697

Your Discord Name and #:

A: amainer#9967

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No. I have received no written warnings nor other punishments.

Your Age:

A: I am 19 years old.

Your Timezone:

A: EST.

Time Played:

A: 76:55:00

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have not been staff with ExhibitionRP, though I have extensive experience on other servers. Most notably, I began as a trial mod and climbed my way up to Community Manager of CrixRP. I am also the Head of Staff for a FiveM server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: To introduce myself, I am a nineteen year old firefighter from the state of Maine, in the United States. I found this server a week or so ago, as a friend and I were searching for a good PoliceRP or DarkRP server to play on. As I came across Exhibition, it seemed better than most, with an acceptable amount of VIP classes which are reasonably powerful and an outstandingly friendly staff team and community. Immediately I set my eyes on becoming a staff member, as I have been looking to become one on another server for a while now. I believe that I would be a good addition to the staff team, having experience in dealing with situations which can be seen as chaotic, and I can identify and work towards correcting instances where I was wrong or violated a rule. I am honest, and I try my best to maintain a proper image and integrity. Because of my administrative experience in other communities such as CrixRP, the rules overall came very quickly to me, besides some of the more minor, job and server-specific ones. As a moderator, I've always maintained a proper balance between joking around and strictly moderating the server. I tend to debate instead of argue, taking in and considering other peoples' opinions on circumstances which they may find themselves in, and understand that they may be frustrated or upset because of their circumstances. I stay as far away as possible from intervening in roleplay unless it is an urgent rule violation which needs to be addressed, and I always try to confront the individual upright. I've always tried to take my fair share of sits on the server, knowing well that I do not want to be in the position of an overwhelmed staff member. Overall, I would be a proper, active, and wholly beneficial addition to the ExhibitionRP staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Multiple days a week, up to several hours each.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User.

1 minute ago, ChabulaChoo said:

Bruh 

-Support 

Not once seen you in game

Really new joined 3 days ago 

76 minutes and 55 seconds played 

76 hours and 55 minutes, I only joined the forums a few days ago, but yeah, fairly new.

Archived