4 people RDMing while admins arent on

Straight Black Male

My IGN: Straight Black Mexican
Users & Steam IDs: Hebrewism_Is_Key (STEAM_0:1:104725364), eddieyolo (STEAM_0:0:529713287), Osmosis Jones (STEAM_0:1:64640502), Nikka (STEAM_0:1:124175061)

No admins were on for a few hours so mass RDM broke out in Mexico Spawn. The Four primary RDMers at this time were Hebrewism_Is_Key, eddieyolo, Osmosis Jones, and Nikka.

Lmaoo this shits hilarious

No one cares, they literally all have like 30 minutes with the exception of osmosis. What do u get out of this? The server is literally called Mexican Border Role Play, you are going to come across rdmers, that'ts what makes the game fun. Just messing around with your friends. Go play darkrp if you want a server without as much rdm.

so osmosis Jones never RDMed you in this recording he shot Dave Nickport who was constantly trying to Rdm osmosis and I so we shot back and you have a clear shot of a guy shooting him then him stabbing him with a knife he didnt rdm you so i dont know why you put his name in the report.

You guys are on the wrong server if you dont expect this kind of stuff at 3 am. But also like Spicy said, I was only trying to defend myself and a few others in our base from Davenport and Eddie. At that time of night it's a little hard not to break a few rules just to keep yourself and the homies safe. 中华人民共和国万岁

Archived