Your in-game name:

BPNate

Staff members name:

NoFakeFRL, Torrence

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

NoFakeFRL STEAM_0:1:246364186 

Torrence STEAM_0:0:159099722

Explain what happened:

We had a complaint that our base had more than 3 fading doors to get to entities. When in fact it did not. We have a main gate, 2 doors in from the bottom, and two doors in to the top. This is clearly within rules as put in the motd. Both staff members came to our base and flat out told us there is a 3 door limit period. When challenged and asked about the rule, NoFakeFRL said he didn't care, even after copy and pasting it to him. I then complained to update the MOTD then if that's the rule, and he then said does it look like he makes the rules. He's reinforcing rules that don't exist. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

Attached are an Image clearly stating the rule and 3 minutes of raw footage from shadowplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz7_j8eAWEw&feature=youtu.be

gmod.thumb.png.8b524d908b7339d5e67ec7c47aad121c.png

Dude first of all, I said "I don't care" because you were litereally making your own rule, literally not listening to me AT ALL. In addition, it was never to state that the rules are false or whatever, you guys kept on arguing with me telling me that it don't interfer with the raider. You still, at the end of the day, had more than 3 fading doors as an second entrance.

Your base have 2 entry, in that base, you had 7+ fading doors. I told you to remove the extra fading door because you can only have 3 fading door.

Look at the rule yourself from the MOTD: Raiders must only need to lockpick three fading doors max to reach all base raidables.----->

In that case, you base had more than 3 fading door that the raiders could lockpick. I was kind, simply asking you to remove your extra fading door since it was going against the MOTD. It's funny that neither of you guys show the actual recording of you bashing me and @Codsta04

Again, you guys had more than one entrance with 7+ fading doors wich goes against the MOTD.

I really think that this STAFF REPORT is really pointless, you can simply reach out to a DRP MANAGER, staff report are usually when Staff abuse power. In that case, I really don't think that I abused power. Might have been a misunderstanding.

2 minutes ago, NoFakeFRL said:

Dude first of all, I said "I don't care" because you were litereally making your own rule, literally not listening to me AT ALL. In addition, it was never to state that the rules are false or whatever, you guys kept on arguing with me telling me that it don't interfer with the raider. You still, at the end of the day, had more than 3 fading doors as an second entrance.

Your base have 2 entry, in that base, you had 7+ fading doors. I told you to remove the extra fading door because you can only have 3 fading door.

Look at the rule yourself from the MOTD: Raiders must only need to lockpick three fading doors max to reach all base raidables.----->

In that case, you base had more than 3 fading door that the raiders could lockpick. I was kind, simply asking you to remove your extra fading door since it was going against the MOTD. It's funny that neither of you guys show the actual recording of you bashing me and @Codsta04

Again, you guys had more than one entrance with 7+ fading doors wich goes against the MOTD.

We had two entrances top and bottom. Lockpicking any of them (less than or equal to 3 fading doors) would get you access to our raidables. There were simply two different methods of attack. If you think about it, this is technically stupid on our part tactically but not against the rules. It would have been more efficient to propblock the other entrance to avoid a pincer attack. Yet again, not against the rules because you only need to lockpick 3 to reach the rest of the base that reveals our raidables.

1 minute ago, RezoK said:

We had two entrances top and bottom. Lockpicking any of them (less than or equal to 3 fading doors) would get you access to our raidables. There were simply two different methods of attack. If you think about it, this is technically stupid on our part tactically but not against the rules. It would have been more efficient to propblock the other entrance to avoid a pincer attack. Yet again, not against the rules because you only need to lockpick 3 to reach the rest of the base that reveals our raidables.

Might have been a misunderstanding.

you were literally making your own rule.

the rule in question is LITERALLY attached to the post you responded to?

you still, at the end of the day, had more than 3 fading doors as a second entrance.

and? it's not against the fucking rules

your base had more than 3 fading doors that the raiders could lockpick.

The rule says:

...raiders must only need to lockpick three fading doors max...

Could lockpick != has to lockpick. Either entrance leads to ALL raidables.

It doesn't.

3 minutes ago, NoFakeFRL said:

My shadowplay doesn't go that far back. Nobody talked shit other than myself. Don't claim they did something when they didn't. I still think you misunder stand the rule. I'll step by step it. We have a front gate. That is one door. Then there are two entrances (top) (front door). If you go through the front door there are 2 more fading doors. That equals 3. If you go through top door there are 2 doors. That equals 3. Just because you can lockpick doesn't mean there's more behind it.

Just now, NoFakeFRL said:

Next time, I really suggest you to let us explain our side of the story and don't just talk over us.. It can be really hard to understand sits like this when you are yelling in the mic.

We only got angry because you guys didn't understand or read the rule. You acknowledged the copy and paste from the rules and chose to ignore that and go with the "3 fading doors per base max" which isn't true. I will agree that it was a misunderstanding and not a massive deal since no one got banned. I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention in hopes you guys understand that rule a bit more. It will help you become better staff members.

Archived