Your Age:

A: I am 21

Your Timezone:

A: My time zone is  Central European Standard Time or (GMT) for Germany

Time Played:

A: 436:06:25.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been a Mod on a DRP server.

I have also been a Admin and eventually made one of the head Admin on a DRP server as well.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I I would have to admit I was not always the best player when I first started out on this server. I started playing on the ExhibitionDRP server for a while, the hours I have listed is from after my play time was reset a while back. I started on this server when it was one of the best servers to when I died down till now where it is one of the best DRP server of Gmod. When I play on the server is on the weekends or when I am off work because of my time difference with me being in Germany and the server being based out of the US there is rarely any staff playing when I get on especially when the server restarts. Recently there was a situation on the server where a player was prop blocking all the spawns, spamming the chat with very inappropriate links and RDAing everyone. I saw in the chat there were a few people that joined for the first time and they were asking “is this server always like this” “this server is bad” ext. I was telling them this server is good when there are staff members of to deal with this, but we were not able to get any staff members on for almost 4 hours, so this player was harassing and making everyone’s life just miserable. So, the main point I am making is that the reason why I want to join the staff is so players new or old do not have to deal with this type of toxicity. My main goal is to keep this server being one of the greatest.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server almost daily for a few hours except Fridays 

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I have the Exhibitionist rank

FAT -SUPPORT

you are fucking toxic.

I just had you in my sits and you were calling me dipshit, dumb and all that bullshit.

Kept on complaining that I wasn't doing my "JOB" because I had to go afk 20 mins for personnal reason while I was the only admin on.

Fucking toxic to others in sit.

Bad temper.

Arguing on Staff Decision. You said "40 mins ago he RDAed me you CUNT". Like what...???

Hell fucking naw I don't want you in the staff team fuck that.

1 hour ago, Chubby Hoes said:

- have not seen you in game

- not active enough on discord or forums (10 posts only)

- support 

You say you never seen me in game but when i looked you up it says you haven't been on in the last 2 weeks. so do you really know what you are talking about.

15 hours ago, ShadowPikachu said:

I remember you
-Support
-Mingey
-Didn't know the rules or was constantly in a sit about raid rules

+App

Overall -Support I haven't been on recently but I doubt you have changed much, 

i have been on almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. i haven't seen you also then again i live in Germany i most likely play at different times then you. Additionally, you said i was constantly in a sit over raid rules this is how i know you don't know what you are talking about with me because i haven't raided in the game for weeks i rarely ever play as a thief so i cant raid. try to use a valid excuse.

2 hours ago, themaingamer said:

You say you never seen me in game but when i looked you up it says you haven't been on in the last 2 weeks. so do you really know what you are talking about.

I have been on and off for a week now due to my computer. I still have decent enough activity to see you on or not. 

Quoting and arguing with people in your staff app wont get your far. Good luck

30 minutes ago, Chubby Hoes said:

I have been on and off for a week now due to my computer. I still have decent enough activity to see you on or not. 

Quoting and arguing with people in your staff app wont get your far. Good luck

I am not arguing at all i was just saying one thing. i will say one other i live in Germany you most likely play on the server when ever you do at a different time then i do.

My guy, I am saying this from past experience with you, I have not been on the server for a weeks now since I resigned but I still have the biggest doubt in my mind you have changed, you aren't gonna change my reply by quoting it and saying I am inactive. I literally said I have not been on in a bit, just wait to see other replies and to see if you get accepted instead of replying for no reason.

41 minutes ago, ShadowPikachu said:

My guy, I am saying this from past experience with you, I have not been on the server for a weeks now since I resigned but I still have the biggest doubt in my mind you have changed, you aren't gonna change my reply by quoting it and saying I am inactive. I literally said I have not been on in a bit, just wait to see other replies and to see if you get accepted instead of replying for no reason.

so the main thing i am reading is you said i was right you are inactive, you haven't seen me because of that but all in all you can think what ever you want to of me. my whole goal was to just get staff so when ever i am was on i could take care of all the RDM RDA and all that shit when there is no staff. so if i get excepted so be it and if i don't oh well then.

3 hours ago, TheHumpingFrog said:

- support 

Mingy

also have talked to many people that have had bad experience with you.

I looked at your profile you only joined this site 10 days ago and you are also banned from the server for LTAP. how do you know about me i have never seen you on the server and you only joined 10days ago.

35 minutes ago, themaingamer said:

you must not now what arguing is i was only stating facts. this is arguing you are dumb as fuck for thinking stating facts is arguing. their that is a example

This is why 9 people voted no and only 1 person voted yes for you being staff . "you are dumb as fuck for thinking stating facts is arguing" is just what higher ups want to see someone that gets triggered easily and is toxic.

Archived