• No

Your Username:

A: Weedomaine

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:1261508

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Weedomaine#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, RDM x1, I had a KOS sign on my base for walking inside, at least 4 or 5 people walked in and I started shooting relentlessly and accidentally killed someone who did not walk in. 

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 57 Hours.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, I was a Senior Moderator on a DarkRP server but school and personal/mental health issues made it a problem to stay active so I then resigned.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have now fixed a lot of issues in my life and in the state I'm in right now gives me almost all the time I need to help this server. I have a lot of passion to helping people out, I may be immature at some times but if I need to be sat down and talked to I can take things seriously. I feel that if I where to be given a chance to be Trial Mod I could help people in sits and try and make everyone feel good and work things out with one another. I find at most times through 1 AM - 7 AM people like to call this the "Minge Hour." Essentially people go around on the streets to RDM, ARDM or SSA,I find it's quite sad that people in other time zones do not get to experience the server peacefully when there are nice admins/mods on. I would like to put an end to "Minge Hour" for the greater good of the server and so people can have a drastic more amount of fun. My point is I would really like people in other time-zones that are only on at night to experience the server at it's fullest and put an end to no-life's hopping on and ruining peoples fun. If I where to be given a chance I would like to show that I can take things fully seriously, and be fully mature.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: During breaks for school - (8AM - 7:45AM)
School Days - (5PM - 3AM)
Weekends - (6:45AM - 4PM)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Thank you, Cheers!!
- Weedomaine 

52 minutes ago, Mark Stinnson said:

-/+Support

-Low activity on discord

-Bad at coinflips

-No poll

-Stole my bind

-Doesn't like girls 

+Getting active on forms 

+App was alright

+MBRP needs staff bad

no idea what you mean I'm mega straight I love women downvoted

+supports 

active on the forums

dosen't seem to be mingy 

mature 

fit for staff 

overall + support all that i can think of is just try to get active on the discord but its no big deal right now so GOOD LUCK!

Archived