Rylo

Discord Unban Appeal

Rylo    6

Discords Banned From: Police RP Exhibition Discord (Exhibition Tag), Exhibition RP Main Discord (DJ, Verified, Exhibitionist, PRP Exhibitionist)

Discord Tag: Rylo#2570

Reason for Ban: I was banned under the reason of pedophilia.

Who warranted the Ban: Gingie

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because there was simply not enough context nor proof to warrant a ban for pedophelia, I was banned because they thought that I was raping a 14 year old. But they took that context from a previous conversation in the main discord and implemented it into the following conversation. I had a conversation mentioning about me getting head (Not from a 14 year old) then I later stated that I was in a relationship. (With a 17 year old which at the time was my girlfriend) and there is no reason whatsoever this ban should had been warranted, this was executed about 2 months ago-ish dont slander me if I am a few weeks off but I believe this was a false banning and not thought out properly, I was looking forward to becoming a police patrol member like how I was last year when PRP was first initially launched and I do apologize for the big misunderstanding, I was told by MexicanHam (A fantastic PRP moderator) that I need to contact Miskie for an unban but as of now I do not have his discord added. I understand that gingie could had saw a mistake in his banning and I forgive him for doing so. But they are using the wrong context and implementing it wrongly.

I've been playing PRP since day one of release (back in 2019) and I want to become a patrol officer unit once more. 

Screenshot_152.thumb.jpg.de27cce285bd6ed2059ec44d85490a85.jpg

^ In that screenshot is the Police Chief when he was a sergeant back in the day, I was one of the most active officers in the community. (maybe even the most)

I just want to be unbanned so I can be a part of this police RP community and become a patrol unit once more and maybe even swat and ems again.

Evidence for unban:

Screenshot_153.thumb.jpg.dcc04d56e7ae9efdf8f46c256b748eed.jpg

As you can see in that screenshot I DISCLOSE that it wasnt a 14 year old girl and not rape of any sort, it was taken out of context.

Screenshot_154.jpg.9d237fd6f8a108d9a53d85104b072988.jpg

As you can see here, in the general chat I even disclosed that it wasnt a 14 year old girl that did it.  Later the messages was purged and covered up.

tryna pull a CallMeCarson on me lol

Egg    162

No stay banned, pedo

CallMeCarson was exposed after you were banned dumb fuck

14480DCF-84D7-4B6B-8D52-66FA89862369.thumb.jpeg.58a2cb747cb227dd43a7206869348428.jpeg3238D002-5003-4AE5-AD30-90B307A2E87E.thumb.jpeg.05c15a2ccff90fe0c818b2c352dafd79.jpeg

Edited by Egg

Egg    162

ALSO what the fucks the point of bringing up PRP? Nobody gives a fuck. You minged on prp because you ruined your reputation on MBRP. 

Rylo    6
23 minutes ago, Vexyzs said:

Pedos don't belong in this community

How am I a pedo?

Thats why I made this

Rylo    6

While we are here, can someone show me VALID evidence? just beacause yall say something doesnt mean its true.

Because I can go here an accuse people of a felony too, Facts over Feelings, the ban was false.

Edited by Rylo

dog    38

theres a reason my name on discord has #StayBanned on it...

Milk.    18

if i remember correctly which i do

"this 14 year old got on her knees infront of me"

bitch wtf, nah breh. cant start mentioning sex and then say that shit

Egg    162
1 hour ago, Rylo said:

Facts over Feelings

1B77C997-9871-4E02-8ABA-0F3902B986C6.jpeg.2ef2376a57c1eee0c56e431b8e191610.jpeg

you seemed pretty emotional about it a few weeks ago

Joke or not. That shits not tolerated here. Eat shit trash. Stay banned. I’ll be pushing for a comm ban lmao

Rylo    6

There is no proof whatsoever or any context that supports that theory, this was a unneeded ban and I am requesting an unban for this false ban.

Just because yall say it doesnt mean its true.

Rylo    6
Just now, Egg said:

Joke or not

never said it was a joke

I treat this seriously, this ban was not warranted correctly and not true whatsoever.

Rylo    6

You all are putting words in my mouth, you first off said that I raped a 14 year old, and now you are trying to say I was joking about it, this is a witch hunt slander and its all defamation of my character label. 

ChabulaChoo    90

All I’m saying is this.

Tyreece said some pedo shit and got banned on the main discord but is still in the prp discord 

what you said was really fucked up 

Fat Mak also said way more shit and didn’t get anything more then a demotion after months of pushing for it

Im not + or - supporting because there have been others that have been let of with less of a punishment for saying the same shit

Egg    162

Any sexual acts with someone below a legal age of consent is statutory rape

1 minute ago, Rylo said:

this is a witch hunt slander and its all defamation of my character

Ok trump. Shut the fuck up lmao

i didn’t say you said they were jokes retard

Rylo    6
1 minute ago, Egg said:

i didn’t say you said they were jokes retard

I never disclosed it as a joke yet you assumed it as one. This isnt a joke.

Not once have I said that I raped a 14 year old, and in some magical fairy land you came up with the context whipped out of nowhere that I raped someone.

Rylo    6

And where I am from the legal age of concent is 16 and my little sisters friend had NOTHING to do with it. Different Stories you are merging. 

CallMeLanden    94

Rylo Your a cool guy

and you are the guy that made that long ass staff application

But Imma just say in general Don't commit your a pedo 

Even if you think that its something to brag about so imma say

Yeah no.   

Rylo    6
9 hours ago, Trofiアニメ said:

shouldve been a comm ban

shouldnt had been a ban at all, I did nothing. 

Just that someone took it into wrong context and forged a frauded banning.

Rylo    6

None of you are seeing the Big Picture.

There is no evidence supporting the perpetrators party, I have evidence supporting me and this banning was false. Just because you forge a story doesnt mean it is what ACTUALLY happened, What is actually happening is that a slandering witch hunting member of Exhibition Reported me with intentions to get me banned, with no evidence whatsoever I was banned on the spot. They merged two COMPLETELY different stories to make up the fantasy of me raping a 14 year old. This isnt a joke, this isnt a laughing matter and I dont know why you all think it was a joke because I was serious and I am serious.