TRiNiTY_iiReMix

Disconnected while talking with mod

IGN (In-Game name): `Just Trin

Your SteamID: 76561198015263378

Banned by: Bic Lighter I think

Ban date, time & length: Not sure

Admins ban reason (Message received when denied from joining the server): RDMx1 LTAP (should have been for arrest not RDM)

Explain why you were banned and why it was false😞: I disconnected before I could explain, I arrested someone for harrasing me after warning him 3 times.
I'm under the impression that that shouldn't have been against the rules but correct me if im wrong.

Evidence (If none, your case might turn up denied. Just saying "check the logs" / I have witnesses isn't evidence): N/A

Bic Lighter    30

like I told you in the sit room, there is no warn for arresting people who are bothering you. If he had a weapon out or was breaking the law, it would be valid. But it was not. Also I changed your extension to RDAx1 LTAP

Nir    42
5 minutes ago, TRiNiTY_iiReMix said:

Rule 3 states that you may not harrase players, what should I have done in that context?

Call a sit. Rulebreakings are only to be dealt with by staff.

dog    32
5 minutes ago, TRiNiTY_iiReMix said:

Rule 3 states that you may not harrase players, what should I have done in that context?

walk away

8 minutes ago, dog said:

walk away

I did, he followed me.

6 minutes ago, Bic Lighter said:

punishment for harrassments are only given out by head admin+ when necessary

Even from a RP standpoint he was harrasing a police officer after asked to stop multiple times, the least I can say was that there is a reason, not really a random arrest, a warning would have been sufficient since I couldn't find it written that it had to be dealt by admins, a ban seems excessive.

Edited by TRiNiTY_iiReMix

dog    32
2 minutes ago, TRiNiTY_iiReMix said:

I did, he followed me.

Even from a RP standpoint he was harrasing a police officer after asked to stop multiple times, the least I can say was that there is a reason, not really a random arrest, a warning would have been sufficient since I wasn't aware it had to be dealt by admins, a ban seems excessive.

the ban was because of the disconnect not the arrest