1. 1. Should Weedomaine be Staff?

Your Username:

A: Weedomaine

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:1261508

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Weedomaine#0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, RDM x1, and RDM x4, both where genuine mistakes and I’ve learned from them.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 64:30:59

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, I was a Senior Moderator on a DarkRP server but school and personal/mental health issues made it a problem to stay active so I then resigned.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have now fixed a lot of issues in my life and in the state I'm in right now gives me almost all the time I need to help this server. I have a lot of passion for helping people out, I may be immature at times but if I need to be sat down and talked to I can take things seriously. I feel that if I were to be given a chance to be Trial Mod I could help people in sits and try to make everyone feel good and work things out with one another. I find at most times through 1 AM - 7 AM people like to call this the "Minge Hour." Essentially people go around on the streets to RDM, ARDM or SSA,I find it's quite sad that people in other time zones do not get to experience the server peacefully when there are nice admins/mods on. I would like to put an end to "Minge Hour" for the greater good of the server and so people can have a drastic amount of fun. My point is I would really like people in other time-zones that are only on at night to experience the server at it's fullest and put an end to no-life's hopping on and ruining peoples fun. If I were to be given a chance I would like to show that I can take things fully seriously, and be fully mature. I understand I was recently banned for RDM x4, I was trying to show my friend who recently started playing on the server a button in the president's office without realizing the grace period was still ongoing which resulted in such punishment. I have rethought over what I’ve done and I still have the same mindset that I can be a good asset to the server, I hope everyone who is reading over this application understands it was a true mistake and has the same mind set that I could help out the server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: During breaks for school - (8AM - 7:45AM)

School Days - (5PM - 3AM)

Weekends - (6:45AM - 4PM)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist.

Thank you, Cheers!!

- Weedomaine 

-support 

-not active 

-It's an American server so admins go to sleep, there will always be a minge hour (God Bless) 

-I doubt you will be active during minge hour, which is good because we don't need admins on that late, plus it's not like your actually going to staff that late, you like the rest say you will, but don't

-I don't even know if your a nice dude, I've never seen you on

-I'm banned from the discord so I don't even know if your active on there, nor do I care

18 minutes ago, Weedomaine said:

I mean alright my man I won't argue I respect your opinion.

I cannot for the life of me come to terms with the amount of liars and mingers on these forums. Your application is pathetic, you are so hurtful to others and it hurts me. You only have 65 hours which is not enough to truly understand what the community really desires in this game. I recently hit 1000 hrs and have a niche on the server. I cannot fathom a future where I play this server while you are a MOD, I will make a $100 donation to Miskie to deny your app and launch a full investigation into you for Lies, Harassments, Racism, Sexist, Xenophilia, Necrophilia and lies.

9 minutes ago, Weedomaine said:

-Support
-Not fit for staff.
-Lies on others Staff Apps about things they haven't done to get them denied with multiple friends possibly alts.
-Trash app.
-Argues none stop.
-No forum activity besides arguing nor discord activity.
-Your legit the silliest goose.
-Silliest of all gooses.

You are unfit and it hurts me and others. I will not stand for it and I demand for a stand to be made against people like you on this server. What you do is fabricate lies to bring yourself up and push others down. i beg of you to please stop please.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:43 PM, Diemania99 said:

+/- support

This cum loving dude does not want you as an admin and some other people agree with him, racism is ofc a no go.

You do seem active and cool tho so i don't know

I honestly don't know who shit in his cereal that night but I'm truly not racist and I respect everyone among the community equally

2 hours ago, Weedomaine said:

I honestly don't know who shit in his cereal that night but I'm truly not racist and I respect everyone among the community equally

addition to my -support

I do remember you, in fact the only thing I remember you for is being racist and going up to random people and asking "are you black" and proceeded to rdm them

you never ever get on, and I've heard the same thing from multiple active members. 

5 hours ago, Weedomaine said:

Just stop replying to everything people say on here so just take that what they said and just work on what they said you need to work on.

+support 

+ I see you on the server sometimes

+ okay app

-support 

- I hear harrass some players

- arguing with what people say (on here)

- not mature 

- is not fit for staff 

Overall -support but if you do change I will change my support if i think you did change but anyways good luck.

Archived