Your SteamID:

A:

DarkfulDemon

Your Discord Name and #:

A:

DarkfulDemon#5155

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:

I have nly been punished twice. the first time my friend put up a kos sign but the admin on said that the sign couldnt say anything about loitering.rdmx2

The second time i was punished was bc i was a secrete service and i accidentally sent the wrong person to jail. rdmx1

Your Age:

A:

20 years old

Your Timezone:

A:

central standard time

Time Played:

A:

81.2 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:

i have only been admin in discord servers thats all.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I feel like that i deserve to be on the team, because when im on at night me and my friends rarely see an admin online not to mention that people start rdming at night. I also feel like that i would be able to secure the rules and fun of the server at night that way people can have fun no matter what time. I believe that with me on the team that the server would be a lot better because id be able to help people out, and be able to solve more problems that way. i also know that if i am to be choosen to be and admin that i lose rp time but i believe that it would be worth it to be able to help the people enjoy their time. And thats why i believe that i should be your team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:

Im on this game almost 24/7 i stay up real late and im on during the day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:

yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:

yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:

Yes i realise that and i already have a discord.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:

im just a user right now but this friday ill be buying the exhibitionist.

+support

+okay app

-support

-also @DarkfulDemon have not waited a week to reapply you literally applied after 8 hours after getting denied.

- I would suggest getting known in the community 

-not active on the forums/discord 

- I have no clue who you are 

@Basilisk you wanna deny this he waited 8 hours after you denied his last one 

Overall -support

3 minutes ago, DarkfulDemon said:

@Pickle Rick i have not applied to be an admin i asked how do i become one. i understand where u are coming from and i am just informing you that this is my first time applying. also i have been on the game with bic.

You could of dmed one of us and ask your questions about how to apply for staff but you did make a forum post on the applications and bask said denied so therefore you need to wait a week to reapply unless basilisk said you could reapply sooner but he wouldn't do that so this is going to get denied anyways for you not waiting a week

Screenshot_20210117-213017_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210117-213022_Chrome.jpg

-support

oh boy what is this?

app is pretty bad

did not wait the week

the only forum activity is you asking how to apply for mbrp staff in the staff app section.

app is annoying to read tbh.

low play time, people don't seem to know you.

not a steam ID

almost no discord activity

Kinda trash tbh, i said in your last application wich happend only 2-3 days ago to wait and make a name for yourself, i still recomend this.

Archived