5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

Your Username:

A: Kazlick

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:91536868

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Kazlick#1484

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:Your Discord Name and #:

A: It was long time ago

Your Age:

A: 13 im getting 14 this year but im mature for my age

Your Timezone:

Centraleurope

Time Played:

A: its about 400hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Atm i am staff on swedens biggest fivem server and i know commands like /sqlban /sqlsearch /bring /kick and more i also know how to take sits profesional. If my app here would get accepted i would leave my Senior mod on Fivem and focus on MBRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I played on the server for quite a long time now about 400 hours, and I want to make this wonderful community bigger and ban the people who breaking the rules and trying to break the server for the people who’s just hanging out and having fun. Since I started play here i have learned much things so I would say I have big experience about how the sever works. I will take the sits professionally and listen to both sides, and never argue in a sit about retarted things bc that’s just gonna make the people in the sit crazy and pissed of, and I’m will always try to have it chill when I’m taking a sit so nobody rage on me or each other. I readed whole MOTD and know the rules good, so I will not make any false bans. And I know the most of the words for things you can get banned for Some of them are LBS RDM LDR. And I really like the rules and agree with them 100%. I will never make a corrupt decision in a sit for money or something else I’ll always make the right decision. I would have respect for higher staffs and if they telling me to do anything I’ll will always do it for them if it’s not against the rules. My Timezone is Central Europe Summer time and not many staffs have that Timezone. And at the morning when I’m playing there not many people online because many people have like uk time, and when many people are offline it’s always guys who are prop-blocking/propclimbing and when this is happening it’s not many times the admins are online. I would claim as much sits as
possible and not being just playing RP, I’m fully aware I’m going to lose Much of my RP time. You probaly havent seen me on in a while and thats because i took a long break from Garrys mod and started with FiveM roleplay.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: atleast 5+hours per day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: 100%

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes im am not really a big fan of roleplay only sometimes and i will always prioritize sits before roleplay.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yeah i know, i havent been really active atm but if i will get accepted i will get really active again as before.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhib

Archived