patriotsw29 staff application

patriotsw29

Should patriots get this privilege   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should patriots get staff?

• Yes, you a responsible enough to join.
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:patriotsw29 purge

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:19973472

Your Discord Name and #:

A:patriotsw29 #187

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:15 warns and I got banned on accident.

Your Age:

A:12 (Fesh Said I could apply since birthday is oct 28

Your Timezone:

A:Central Time Zone

Time Played:

A:1 Week 4 days and 20 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes Backflip RP (very recent)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?:

A: I should be accepted to the staff team because I am very familiar with the ULX menu commands from other staff teaching me. I am a respectable person to talk to. I am very familiar with rules and with the staff. I am always gonna do sits first instead of RPing. 

Additional Info (Optional):

A: I have school on weekdays I get off at 2 and my bedtimes 10 so  I can probably play for at least 4 hours a day and on weekends 10 hours a day.  I already have binds set.

- Support

- Poorly written application

- Stubborn player [sometimes]

+ Active In game/Forums/Discord

+ Nice

+ Chill/Respectful

I say stubborn player as of yesterday, you continuously harassed another staff member and numerous other staff members had to intervene. You were told to stop and refused to do so until later on. Also, in the future, please show more work for your application. This has some good content, but there needs to be more context. What are you giving to the staff team that makes you unique? 

If you can fix your relationships with staff members that you have harassed and rewrite your application, I have no problem with this player being on the staff team.

3 hours ago, Kegster said:

- Support

I say stubborn player as of yesterday, you continuously harassed another staff member and numerous other staff members had to intervene. You were told to stop and refused to do so until later on. Also, in the future, please show more work for your application. This has some good content, but there needs to be more context. What are you giving to the staff team that makes you unique? 

If you can fix your relationships with staff members that you have harassed and rewrite your application.

5 hours ago, Kegster said:

- Support

+ Nice

+ Chill/Respectful

If you can fix your relationships with staff members that you have harassed and rewrite your application, I have no problem with this player being on the staff team.

+Support

+Very respectful

+Active on Discord and the server

- Can be stubborn

-Sometimes misunderstands some of the rules

My Two Cents

This player is very active which is nice, although I sometimes question how well he knows the rules. He is dedicated, and a nice player in the community. I think he is a good candidate for staff, but time will only tell. If you do get denied, I highly suggest that you rework your application, and take some actual time on making a detailed professional application. 

Have a Nice Day!

-Ruby

On 10/15/2017 at 5:39 AM, Kegster said:

- Support

+ Nice

+ Chill/Respectful

31 minutes ago, Amphirax 🔓 said:

- Support

- Really stubborn, and I'll explain why.

When I was a sit, I was usually the only one on, and SITS were filling in, you complained because I didn't get to your "sit" fast enough.

+ I guess you're fun to roleplay.

- Kinda complain when stuff doesn't go your way.

Do you mean I'm fun to roleplay with?

On 10/15/2017 at 3:39 AM, Kegster said:

- Support

+ Nice

+ Chill/Respectful

I have looked back on what I did that day and it was very unprofessional and immature of me to do. If I become staff this won't happen you have my word.

On 10/15/2017 at 2:39 AM, Kegster said:

- Support

2 hours ago, patriotsw29 said:

I have looked back on what I did that day and it was very unprofessional and immature of me to do. If I become staff this won't happen you have my word.

If you are a staff member, you aren't expected to say you have my word. You are supposed to not make those comments in the first place as staff, it's immature to consistently target an amazing member of our community just because they may have had some conflict with a friend of yours. This behavior is unacceptable.

Also, apologies do not make the victim forget everything that occurred. The events that transpired will be held against you for a while.

• fesh locked this topic

Archived