MBRP Update 02/16/2023

Mike

• Developer

0ew1xR89nxVS_6k_75MqIL92oGCtCI42H0SZXnOsAK4zOHhz21cXbD4And4lTVW-6_z45WJFMSThkjP_GGJlYaeLiFlYqYMDsTZkl4o-PF3NcHC3cmyxXABEBqR9rPMevtNJKKx5b8U3YcIYD55Avw

MBRP Update 02/16/2023

• Desperados have been nerfed significantly.

• Desperados now deal 100 damage per bullet from 180 damage.

• Desperados now have recoil.

• Desperados no longer instantly reload upon switching pistols.

• Desperados fire rate has been reduced from 650 to 500.

• Updated various server files.

1 hour ago, Jacob Rothschild said:

Wait cause that’s the only thing you do? And you aren’t even decent at it? Sad

Nah he gonna take credit for updating a weapons stats then when it turns out the stats ruined the gun he will blame the tester instead of having any accountability. A leader would take blame for it and say yeah it should have never been pushed to live servers and I’ll be sure to test it next time. 

• Developer
5 hours ago, teh epic frog said:

Nah he gonna take credit for updating a weapons stats then when it turns out the stats ruined the gun he will blame the tester instead of having any accountability. A leader would take blame for it and say yeah it should have never been pushed to live servers and I’ll be sure to test it next time. 

We blamed Miskie on the weapons they buffed, we all tested them, and he ignored the fact that they were too overpowered and pushed them anyway. Shit happens on the server more and more as of late, nothing is tested it's just pushed to live. Good thing I tested the one thing you did for blogs when you were working on them for weeks, somehow even after all that time it still didn't work, and I ended up having to make all the log updates that we needed instead of you.

• Mike locked this topic
  • Miskie unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived