3/26 PRP Update Log

Kudaa

image.png.064df721421652ac68ba9f6b6edbbb99.png

3/26 PRP Update Log

• All police will spawn with their loadouts now instead of having to go to the armory...

• Probationary + : Standard Issue Glock 17

• Patrol Officer + : AR-15, Glock 17

• Corporal + : M4 Super 90 and all other lower rank weapons

• Sergeant Major + : AWM, Riot Shield, Battering Ram, and all other lower rank weapons

• EMS now get $5,000 per revival.

• EMS no longer have access to the police console.

• Counterfeiters no longer lose all their printers after changing jobs.

• Buffed the Mayor Vault.

• Lowered the amount of cops required to rob the general stores.

• Lowered the time it takes for Jackhammer to cool down.

• Removed Meth Transport Palettes (They were buggy and did not function properly).

• Fixed the icon for Gas Icon for Opium in the F4 Menu.

• Fixed the misspelling on the Colonel job.

• Fixed certain attachments from being purchased/given to the player. (May be reverted based on the current in-game poll).

• Fixed players not being able to enter a vehicle after being handcuffed.

• Fixed the bail system.

• Slightly lowered the gang territory takeover times.

• Buffed both of the rooftop territories (both give more gang money and gang exp)

I genuinely don't understand how u guys are gonna keep re releasing servers that have already died if u wanna keep this community alive maybe focus on mbrp and bring out consistent updates the server itself is gonna keep decreasing players if u keep releasing stupid servers that die less then a month

Plus v16 is one of the most bland maps ever made (it was only made to temporarily to revive the player base) plz focus on mbrp and add new content cuz trust me if u keep doing horrible decisions by re releasing servers the community is gonna die

(sry for being harsh just my opinion 🙏)

1 hour ago, xd lol said:

I genuinely don't understand how u guys are gonna keep re releasing servers that have already died if u wanna keep this community alive maybe focus on mbrp and bring out consistent updates the server itself is gonna keep decreasing players if u keep releasing stupid servers that die less then a month

Plus v16 is one of the most bland maps ever made (it was only made to temporarily to revive the player base) plz focus on mbrp and add new content cuz trust me if u keep doing horrible decisions by re releasing servers the community is gonna die

(sry for being harsh just my opinion 🙏)

MBRP is getting updates pretty much every week idk what more you want with it. To make a map it takes a while we gotta plan out what needs to be changed and how we can change it. Nothing is wrong with expanding servers. There have been servers that have shown potential that have just gotten abandoned by the people making it. PRP is doing extremely well right now it is getting a ton of new players that have never even played MBRP.

Archived