Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeth

Staff Application iLikeEatBoto

Jeth    2

Steam Name:

Jeth

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:119132520

Steam profile URL:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198530769/

How active are you in discord?

Everytime im on it

United States

Time zone:

UTC-10:00 ( Hawaii-Aleutian Time Zone)

Have you ever been banned or punished on ExhibitionRP?

I have been warned

- If so, why?

WARNED for Prop Climbing

How many hours do you have on Garry’s Mod?

547 hours

How many hours do you have on the server?

67 hours

How active are you each day on the server?

I play everyday for 2 hours

Do you have any experience with ULX, BLogs and FAdmin?

Yes I have experience with ULX,BLogs but no so much of FAdmin

Dedication

What interests you most about ExhibitionRP? (2-3 sentences)

What i found interesting about Exhibition which gave me the decision to stay was the active community and communication between the staff and its players among all game modes. I have met so much people on this server that helped me in many ways.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? (5-6 sentences)

Whenever I'm playing on this server, there is no admins on. I think it's because of my time zone. There is many trolls everytime I play and it would be great to help people who actually wants to play. Sometimes there is too much report for one's staff to carry, so I would be happy to help them out. Overall it would be a pleasure to help people out.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (2-3 sentences)

Many of the other applicants are desperate to have a rank as STAFF and doesn't care much of what the job is really about. But i'm here to do the deed and help the server out.

Information About You

What can you bring to the staff team? (2-3 sentences)

I can bring to the staff team a well organized member who knows the rules and is committed to helping players on Exhibition also while assisting other staff members if needed with player reports and other common issues found on a daily basis while on the server. By doing so I firmly believe that i would be a great addition to the DarkRP staff team.

Why do you think you are ready for this position? (2-3 sentences)

I believe i am suited for this position from my experiences on the server and learning from staff members before and i looked up to them,and i want to bring that feeling to other people who start off on ExhibitionRP in hopes that people feel more welcome to the server.

How well do you work with others/teams? (1-2 sentences)

I have learned from experiences as a member of a marching band that everyone will achieve more if they work together and i would like to bring that to ExhibitionRP.

What do you think is the purpose of being staff? (1 sentence)

The purpose of being a staff is to assist people who are in need

Affidavit

Do you pledge to help the members of ExhibitionRP to the full extent?

I DO

Do you pledge to be polite and respectful to all members of ExhibitionRP at all times?

I DO

Do you pledge to be equal, honest and fair with your staff powers?

I DO

Do you pledge not to abuse the powers invested upon you as a public representative of ExhibitionRP?

I DO

Do you pledge to be on active duty when asked as a staff member of ExhibitionRP?

I DO

Do you pledge to have read and met the listed staff requirements?

I DO

Necro    33

-Support

"I play everyday for 2 hours"

Unfortunately I don't think 2 hours a day is really enough to make you an effective staff member.

Lucifer    18

- Support

- English is not your first language, you may speak at an advanced level but still may have trouble communicating with players

- Some questions on this app may need work as stated above

- Seen you in Discord only once

- Many punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors 

- I don't agree with Necro above as I think 2 hours, because of your timezone, basically just extends the ability for staff to monitor the server but we need more detail on this question

Jeth    2
18 minutes ago, Lucifer said:

- Support

- English is not your first language, you may speak at an advanced level but still may have trouble communicating with players

- Some questions on this app may need work as stated above

- Seen you in Discord only once

- Many punctuation, grammar, and spelling errors 

- I don't agree with Necro above as I think 2 hours, because of your timezone, basically just extends the ability for staff to monitor the server but we need more detail on this question

I can fluently speak and understand english

Lucifer    18
34 minutes ago, Jeth said:

I can fluently speak and understand english

Not trying to insult you but based on your application it seems very possible you could create a misunderstanding between you and a player but I could be wrong. After all I know first hand writing in another language is much more tedious and hard to perfect vs phonetics and speech.

Ohanzee    11

-/+ Neutral

- Lack of grammar

- Not enough playtime daily (Are you able to play for more than 2 hours?)

+ Decent understanding of the role of being a staff

+ On discord at least once a day (Try to join channels and get to know people verbally)

Jeth    2
21 minutes ago, Ohanzee said:

-/+ Neutral

- Lack of grammar

- Not enough playtime daily (Are you able to play for more than 2 hours?)

+ Decent understanding of the role of being a staff

+ On discord at least once a day (Try to join channels and get to know people verbally)

yes i can play for more than 2 hours. its just that in some days i have to take care of responsibilites.

+/- Neutral 

+ From rarely to becoming active on Discord (as it seems)

- Application appears low-effort and short

- Errors in application

+ Hasn't broken too many rules

Can't confidently +support so I'm neutral for now.

+ support

+ talked to you multiple times in game and every time you seem very nice and I couldn't even tell that English wasn't your first language

+ Helps other players in game and seems to half RP, half just hang out

+ active player who seems to be acceptably frequent with nice sense of humor

Jeff    1

- Support 

=-------------------------------------------------=

Grammar issues 

Incomplete/unclear sections in application

Has been warned before

Short application

Can be online when other staff isn't on, due to the different time zone

=-------------------------------------------------=

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

o7wro5NCUPJy1-j5FYTdPgQs__YL6Ozd8TkPcs-nYQBdd-s_SuariiA81mLSA5qv4WRbVH6NObOICD0yTf7VipUqWoKLjAmmGPXiSaVu3wV_YfME4CCvRC2vcXRM1G0sMkkwAghH

Denied     

-                                                                                                                      For reason as we can most likely tell...

You have many Grammar mistakes in your app.

I barely see you on the discord and to get Accepted you need to be talking to people with your mic.

You need to be on the Server for more then 2 hours everyday

You may reapply in (1)week.