This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username: 

A: t1mmy

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:118189237

Your Discord Name and #:

A: t1mmy#6727

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Jailed a couple of times, for small reasons such as misinterpretation with the rules and lack of knowledge of the rules. Ever since then iv'e read
throughout the server rules several times over to fix my mistakes and lack of knowledge. 

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A:Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 3 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:On a Purge server back in 2015 the name was IceGaming and it was a pretty populated server until it got shutdown by the owner.
I also own a server by the name of "Origins Roleplay" its locked due to us switching from StarwarsRP to DarkRP. It is still in development and wont
be open for the public anytime soon.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?:

A: I believe it is important to help others in the time of need whether i'm apart of staff or not.
I also have previous expierences as a staff member, I know most of the commands and im pretty familar with the ULX menu.
This server has provided so much for me that I think I should help provide back by being apart of the staff team; helping others 
is always my main priority, again staff or not.

Additional Info (Optional): 

A: I have a audio-technica ATR2500 microphone which will provide easy communication with players and staff. LevelCake has been my favorite staff member so far ;) 

Just an extra note I decided to leave in here um. I've learned a few things since posting my staff application and I just wanted to say thank you for testing my abilities. I can take Slander, Threats, and acusations but I have trouble dealing with it on a staff app. Why? Well it makes me look bad. I think i've learned it doesn't matter what the community thinks about me, I know me. I know I don't minge and all of that stuff. So thank you even if you're post was negative about me I still appreciate every post because it helps me become a better person. Thank you once again.

+ You are active, since I do see you quite often.

- We recently had an altercation on 12/25/2017.

Now, this is my opinion and is to be taken with a grain of salt:

Yes, you are active. Yes, You seem to show you know the rules well enough. However, that one situation you and I had really has set some interesting impressions I have of you. You said that you don't like the concept of DMODs due to "how abusable it is". I didnt appreciate the fact that the staff member handling your SIT was a DMOD and you decided to bring up that idea of yours. I do not want staff members who will target others solely based on rank. 

I just want this to be posted so others may reflect on their +/- support of you.

54 minutes ago, Jake Park said:

+ You are active, since I do see you quite often.

- We recently had an altercation on 12/25/2017.

Now, this is my opinion and is to be taken with a grain of salt:

Yes, you are active. Yes, You seem to show you know the rules well enough. However, that one situation you and I had really has set some interesting impressions I have of you. You said that you don't like the concept of DMODs due to "how abusable it is". I didnt appreciate the fact that the staff member handling your SIT was a DMOD and you decided to bring up that idea of yours. I do not want staff members who will target others solely based on rank. 

I just want this to be posted so others may reflect on their +/- support of you.

Yes, I understand what happened and the way I went about the situation was atrocious. 

2 hours ago, SlyPaul said:

-/+ Support

- Good App

- Little bit on the minging side

- Slim App

- Minimum Time

If you act more professional I could see you being a great staff member

Forgot ya poll BTW

I would agree with you as well, I like to have fun with friends and staff so at times I feel acting 'professional' ALL the time isn't very probable.

8 hours ago, Neonix said:

+Support

+ Good application

-Support

- Slim time requirement for the application (I don't think you know much about the community YET.)

- Got mad over my opinions of his staff application

- Minge

- Support

I'm not even a minge. I honestly think you don't understand what a  'minge' is.

22 hours ago, Mr. Popo said:

I don’t know you, I don’t know how you act.

-Support

On second thought, I have another reason for my negative support. You act like a child and can’t take constructive criticism you would probably go berserk in sits. The fact that you think someone calling you a minge is slander is sad. You even threw threats around. You definitely should not be staff, I think.

Just to reiterate here, so you know I have more to say about you instead of just editing my previous above message. (Which is deleted)

Basically he got mad and started PM'ing me on in the game and once I said I wasn't going to remove it, he proceeded to play music in front of me in spawn while I was editing my settings. I left the spawn and he kept following me around until I got on my 2nd warn, and he parted his ways. 

I wouldn't have a staff member act like that, so that's why I edited my response.

3 hours ago, Mr. Popo said:

Just to reiterate here, so you know I have more to say about you instead of just editing my previous above message. (Which is deleted)

Well its not me in general its the fact that if more slander and 'minge' accusations are made about me. I'm afraid I might not get staff due to these remarks.

3 hours ago, Neonix said:

Basically he got mad and started PM'ing me on in the game and once I said I wasn't going to remove it, he proceeded to play music in front of me in spawn while I was editing my settings. I left the spawn and he kept following me around until I got on my 2nd warn, and he parted his ways. 

I wouldn't have a staff member act like that, so that's why I edited my response.

Lol, he did the same thing to me...

Archived