Can't Stop The Rooster

Should we open a rust server?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we open a rust server?

• Yes
    • No

Hidden
13 minutes ago, Miskie said:

@Jake Park We will keep our focus on Garry's Mod most of the time but it would not hurt to expand to new platforms to grow the community even more.

I understand. It is good to expand the community to other platforms, was just making sure.

At this point, I would be fine with a ExhibitionRP Rust server.

EDIT: I can't seem to modify my vote on the poll :)

Hidden
12 hours ago, Jake Park said:

Why? We should strive to be independent and unique, not a part of the massive bandwagon that is servers creating Rust.

I'm not fully against it though, as I do have Rust. I just think it is better to continue the investments in Garry's Mod.

Making rust servers is not jumping on a bandwagon train, if you want to be a bandwagon open up 2-4 minecraft servers.

Hidden

I love modded servers as long as they AREN'T P2W. Personally I love servers that are like this for example " Example | 3x | Home/TP | 1/2 Craft | Fast Nights | Clans | Not P2W " That's just a quick example of titles I look for when I search for servers. If you guys can create a good modded server for Rust that has decent ping for west coast players I bet you'll get people joining. I personally don't like battlefield servers at all, I get pissed off in those too fast and rage quit.

Hidden
On 12/31/2017 at 5:12 PM, Nubs said:

Modded is dead, I play rust often and the only fun servers are vannila.

The reason modded is dead is because there aren't good servers with decent ping for a west coast player base. The hardest thing about getting players to join is having players on it already and with a community it should be a lot easier.

Hidden
47 minutes ago, iReckon said:

I love modded servers as long as they AREN'T P2W. Personally I love servers that are like this for example " Example | 3x | Home/TP | 1/2 Craft | Fast Nights | Clans | Not P2W " That's just a quick example of titles I look for when I search for servers. If you guys can create a good modded server for Rust that has decent ping for west coast players I bet you'll get people joining. I personally don't like battlefield servers at all, I get pissed off in those too fast and rage quit.

You pretty much sum'd up the server lol.

We tweaked crafting but it's not instant, there's home/tp, it literally is x3, nights will be tweaked soon, clans is something we need to look into.

Hidden
40 minutes ago, Can't Stop The Rooster said:

You pretty much sum'd up the server lol.

We tweaked crafting but it's not instant, there's home/tp, it literally is x3, nights will be tweaked soon, clans is something we need to look into.

Awesome.

Archived