DarkRP Update 1/9/2018

Miskie

• Owner

ExhibtionRP Changelog 1.2.1

• Fixed battering rams (They can only unfade fading doors now)
  • Fixed Coin flips (Would not give you your money back when you cancel a flip)
  • Fixed hitman system (Wasn't saving hits in the config)
  • Fixed textscreens (Players shouldn't beable to mass spam them everywhere like they have been.)
  • Fixed the Gun License icon from cutting into players names.

More coming soon!

4 hours ago, Fesh said:

yeah raiding all together is shitty

Which is why we should start making changes asap!

I know for a FACT someone made the deployable shield suggestion that is definitely cool and would make raiding interesting for both parties.

I have made COUNTLESS CP job suggestions and could make more, but It seems only exhibisionist classes matter.

I once in september of 2017 made the Baton change suggestion, We could bring that to light again, We already fucked rams, Why not fuck arrest too?

We could definitely change some of basing rules, I.E no tunnel entrance bases or killboxes.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:32 PM, Haze_of_dream said:

Which is why we should start making changes asap!

I know for a FACT someone made the deployable shield suggestion that is definitely cool and would make raiding interesting for both parties.

I have made COUNTLESS CP job suggestions and could make more, but It seems only exhibisionist classes matter.

I once in september of 2017 made the Baton change suggestion, We could bring that to light again, We already fucked rams, Why not fuck arrest too?

We could definitely change some of basing rules, I.E no tunnel entrance bases or killboxes.

Hold my beer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived