Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryanweston90

Kama's Moderator Application

Basic Information

Steam Name: Kama

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47580246

Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055426221/

How active are you in discord? I've never gone on the ExhibitionRP discord server, but I will try to find a link.

Time zone: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)

Have you ever been banned or punished on ExhibitionRP? No, I have not been banned. But I have been punished, only a warn or two.

- If so, why? Me and my friend were joking around and such, then I killed him. And he said he would call and admin, which is what he did.

How many hours do you have on Garry’s Mod? I have 680 hours on Garry's Mod, but much more to spend.

How many hours do you have on the server? I believe I am at about 36 hours on the server, and I'd love to spend more.

How active are you each day on the server? Almost every day when i can, for 4-8 hours.

Do you have any experience with ULX, BLogs and FAdmin? I just spent a couple minutes researching those, so a little bit i guess.

Dedication
What interests you most about ExhibitionRP? (2-3 sentences) Its a nice way to spend any spare time, and a fun way to. I like most of the community and the admins are really nice, Its by far my favorite DarkRP server.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team? (5-6 sentences) Sometimes the server can get a little messy with things like RDM, RDA, Mass RDM, and NLR Issues. And sometimes when things like this are happening, i see the admins saying things like "Im in a sit right now, one second," so i feel like the staff team could use a little reinforcement. I enjoy the server, and would like to keep it popular and running, and that cant always happen when you have people running around shooting everyone they see. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (2-3 sentences) I love the server a lot, and I have great intentions for helping out the other moderators and administrators. I want to keep the server popular, so other people can enjoy it, not to sneakily abuse my powers for a couple of people. 

Information About You
What can you bring to the staff team? (2-3 sentences) I feel like I can reinforce the staff team by taking those extra sits that the administrators cant deal with cause they already have something else on their hands. I feel like by being a fair moderator, I can keep the server happy, and maybe even the fellow team too.  

Why do you think you are ready for this position? (2-3 sentences) I think i'm ready for this position because I'm prepared to assist the servers development, to keep the server up. I think I'm ready because I want to help. 

How well do you work with others/teams? (1-2 sentences) I work quite well with others, I enjoy receiving feedback to make my work better. 

What do you think is the purpose of being staff? (1 sentence) I think the purpose of having staff on a server is to make sure it doesn't go too far from the line, which could cause people to dislike the server and maybe not play it.

Do you pledge to help the members of ExhibitionRP to the full extent? I do pledge to help the members of ExhibitionRP to my full extent.

Do you pledge to be polite and respectful to all members of ExhibitionRP at all times? I pledge to be polite, and respectful to all members of ExhibitionRP at all times.

Do you pledge to be equal, honest and fair with your staff powers? I pledge to be equal, honest and fair, with the powers i am given as a member of staff.

Do you pledge not to abuse the powers invested upon you as a public representative of ExhibitionRP? I pledge to never abuse the powers i am given as a public representative of ExhibitionRP.

Do you pledge to be on active duty when asked as a staff member of ExhibitionRP? I pledge to be on active duty when asked as a staff member of ExhibitionRP.

Do you pledge to have read and met the listed staff requirements? I pledge that i have read, studied and met (most) of the listed staff requirements. 

My Requirements

(My age is 14, it says 15)  (I can problem solve and keep calm in stressful situations) (I can get along with staff and community) (I have a microphone, and i can deliver clear, concise messages at a professional tone) (I'm willing to dedicate the majority of my spare time contributing to the server) (I can speak fluent English, (no more)(I can be mature, and professional (most of the time,) at least if I'm in a sit) (I've played on the server for more than 24 hours) (I have not visited the discord server, (But will do so soon)(I'm not too active on the forums, (But would love to, if i wasn't so busy playing on the server)) (I'm not necessarily well known, (But some people do know me)) (I have more than 200 hours in Garry's Mod) (I have not been banned, and do not intend to be banned in the server) (I dont have much ULX and FAdmin experience (but I would love to learn some)(I have read, and do understand the MOTD)

-Support

Listen buddy, I understand your age isn't much of a concern in your standards but here it's a pretty big deal, as of right now we make very few exceptions to the age requirements and even then it's to only our most loyal and dedicated of players, you're very new and I haven't even seen you online Garry's Mod or Discord, you have no previous knowledge with being a staff on a major server or even minor popular community, you also have no knowledge of the basics of ULX, BLogs and FAdmin. Like I said, come back when you've gained a shit load more experience.

I want to let you all aware that I understand there are going to be a fair amount of grammar mistakes / incorrect punctuation but give me a break, it's 3:27am and i'm tired.

(Just to re-cap what I said so players don't have to read that long post)

-Lazy application

-Bare minimum

-Doesn't meet the age requirments

-Not on discord

-Not active on fourms

-I have yet to even see you on the server (Although I haven't seen him doesn't mean hes not online, i'm just saying that I haven't.)

-No previous experiences with staffing servers of major/minor servers.

Scrump    47
50 minutes ago, Natural | 私のお尻を吸う said:

-Support

Listen buddy, I understand your age isn't much of a concern in your standards but here it's a pretty big deal, as of right now we make very few exceptions to the age requirements and even then it's to only our most loyal and dedicated of players, you're very new and I haven't even seen you online Garry's Mod or Discord, you have no previous knowledge with being a staff on a major server or even minor popular community, you also have no knowledge of the basics of ULX, BLogs and FAdmin. Like I said, come back when you've gained a shit load more experience.

I want to let you all aware that I understand there are going to be a fair amount of grammar mistakes / incorrect punctuation but give me a break, it's 3:27am and i'm tired.

-Lazy application

-Bare minimum

-Not on discord

-Not active on fourms

-I have yet to even see you on the server (Although I haven't seen him doesn't mean hes not online, i'm just saying that I haven't.)

I agree with what Natural has said.

Natural and Scrump, an edit (Once i found out what FAdmin and ULX were, I have had previous staff experience (moderator on TraitorsPlayground), also I've seen you guys on quite a few times. I've joined the discord and will enjoy to communicate with the community. And I'm sorry about my age, whether you think my voice may be too squeaky, I can always modify it with a program ;-;

Rybrex    200
On 4/29/2017 at 5:29 AM, Natural | 私のお尻を吸う said:

-Support

-Lazy application

-Bare minimum

-Not on discord

-Not active on fourms

This explains everything that is needed. 

DENIED

You may reapply in (1) week.