twitch.tv/F1DG3TROS3NN's Staff Aplication

Yes  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should twitch.tv/F1DG3TROS3NN Be Added To The ExhibitionRP Staff Team?

This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: twitch.tv/F1DG3TROS3NN

Your SteamID:

A: 76561198303124787

Your Discord Name and #:

A: GTX Fidget Rosen#6925

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, My Longest Ban Was Permanent Because I Was Spamming Props In The Jail, That Was About A Year From Now And I Promise To NEVER Do It Again.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: Eastern Time Zone

Time Played:

A: 83:41:03

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, I Was A Admin On A Old Server, I Know How To Use The Administrating Tools.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I Should Be Apart Of The Staff Team Because I Show Dedication, Teamwork, And Respect, And Maturity, I Can Show Respect By Being Calm At All Times During A Sit, If Someone Starts To Be Rude, I Keep Staying At A Respectful Tone Without Being Rude To Any Players, I Can Show Teamwork By Helping Other Administrators With Problems That Are Caused Or Reported By Multiple People (EXAMPLE: A Admin Is Dealing With 2 People, But They Both Keep Talking Over Each Other, I Can Pull One Of Them Out Of The Sit And Have Them Talk To Me And Get Their Side Of The Problem, Then I Report It To The First Responding Admin And Come Up With A Solution.) I Finally Can Show Dedication By Being A Staff On Duty As Much As I Can And Getting To A Sit As Fast As I Can, I Can Help Them Out, Then I Can Help Any Other People At The Time If Needed. (Depending On Problem)

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday Other Than The Weekends And Tuesdays And I Get Off At 11:30 (May Change Due To Events)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, Im Very Familiar.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, Im Am Very Aware.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I Did.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

-support

while you most likely bought an unban, I'm still gonna do this anyways

image.thumb.png.b1c100ca02eacb3df1f6cd7f96735a99.png

image.thumb.png.efe2f27f8683d541687260bef804e78a.png

since the one posted on September 30, 2017 was denied, and you can only buy one unban which it seems you've used to be unbanned at this current day (unless someone unbanned you); you clearly lied in your ban appeal posted on April 30 about why you were banned and how you didn't know who banned you. Even it so it was denied, but this is clearly bad for you.

- the constant capitalization of your words is absolutely horrid

-rhinavauht is an alt account you +supported yourself with

italics nigga

Archived