Some ways you can make money

teh epic frog

There are tons of efficient ways that you can make money on both servers, (this is primarily for our dark rp server though.) here is some ways that you can be a millionaire in no time.

first, the key is patience, if you want to become a millionaire in 10 minuets it’s most likely not going to happen. (unless your colt when he does coin flips)

The first method I have for you guys here is opium cooking. Opium cooking, if done effectively, will make you around 100k in 10 minuets. This is a great way to make money because it is very simple. But be wary of people trying to steal your opium when you bring it to the npc. If you need help with learning how to make it you can go to the guide section on the fourms for a tutorial with pictures. ( thanks rye ) 

The second method I have for you guys it bitcoin mining, I only recommend people that have a decent start money though because the tier 1 and 2 miners and not worth buying, and you are better off opium cooking. If you need help with bitcoin miners you can go to the guide section on the fourms and there is a tutorial for you about bitcoin miners. (Thanks voided)

The next method for you is meth cooking. But I highly recommend opium cooking over this as it will make you a lot more money. Again it’s on the fourms. 

The quickest way you can make money is coin flips. This is where you (/createflip) or someone else (/flips) . A flip is where someone bets money and you have a 50% chance of winning and whoever wins wins the money and whoever loses loses the money. Colt is a great of example of flips because he made 50 million with it then American greed caught up with him and lost it all.

now I could go over more examples of making money like, hits, hotel,kidnaping, etc. but this is extremely straight forward as practically useless to explain about. 

If you have any more suggestions on how to make money please pm me on discord and I will edit this.

thanks

27 minutes ago, LevelCake Emerald.gg said:

The easiest way to make money was blackjack, but like always miskie ruined the fun.

I don't know how to read this, since it's not a guide or an advice it's the mix of both. I advice to just fix it to be a guide with different sections and pictures. 

lol

Miskie removed it because it was buggy as hell. He even brought the developer of the Blackjack System to fix it, and even he was unable.

My highest money count with coinflips was 150 million. I decided to give it away so that the economy could begin to catch up. I have lost all my money at one point and then earned back 80 million, but now about ten peeps owe me a cumulative sum of around 25 million. Getting the money is the easy part, it's keeping the money that is the difficult part. Setting a cap on how much you gamble per day is a good way to incrementally earn. However, my golden rule is, if you're gambling, be prepared to go on big losing streaks. There is a pattern, but having knowledge of that pattern and overusing it is counted as exploiting, so understand that if you figure it out, and exploit it you could be expelled from the server, for an extended period of time, permanently, or a few weeks paired with a money reset. 

But aside from flips, I recommend miners, the are a hefty buyin, but the pay off can easily be 10 to 15 million, that is, if you do it right ;)

2 hours ago, LevelCake Emerald.gg said:

The easiest way to make money was blackjack, but like always miskie ruined the fun.

I don't know how to read this, since it's not a guide or an advice it's the mix of both. I advice to just fix it to be a guide with different sections and pictures. 

Thanks for the suggestion but for now I’m going to keep it like this unless I either change my mind or something happens

57 minutes ago, Colt Miller said:

My highest money count with coinflips was 150 million. I decided to give it away so that the economy could begin to catch up. I have lost all my money at one point and then earned back 80 million, but now about ten peeps owe me a cumulative sum of around 25 million. Getting the money is the easy part, it's keeping the money that is the difficult part. Setting a cap on how much you gamble per day is a good way to incrementally earn. However, my golden rule is, if you're gambling, be prepared to go on big losing streaks. There is a pattern, but having knowledge of that pattern and overusing it is counted as exploiting, so understand that if you figure it out, and exploit it you could be expelled from the server, for an extended period of time, permanently, or a few weeks paired with a money reset. 

But aside from flips, I recommend miners, the are a hefty buyin, but the pay off can easily be 10 to 15 million, that is, if you do it right ;)

Well said 

Archived