Todoh Staff Report

Im gay

Your in-game name: Im gay

Staff members name: Todoh

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:443409215

Explain what happened:

Todoh has recently been inactive for a long period of time( I don't understand why he wasn't demoted). Today, he decides to come on and be completely
"Toxic" with his senior moderator rank. As a hobo, I was mic spamming music. Todoh, instead of taking sits, was constanly spectacting me to then TP to me and mute me for moving
any amount of distance while I was mic spamming. This was frustrating to the entire server because instead of taking sits, he would be spectacting me with a full population server.
You can ask the senior moderator "TakeOff" about this. Me and Todoh have had a bad history before, but nothing like this. I feel that he was completely harrassing me with his own "sits" (no one ever called a sit on me)
We were constantly going back and forth in ooc with insults and swearing. Todoh even started sending private messages in game calling me a "Tumor" (screenshots). Todoh has been staff for a while now, and has constantly toxic towards may people.
He has a passive aggressive sarcasm that he uses and it just gives a bad vibe. 
    In my Fortnite Battle Arena that I regularly put up, he decides to participate in. In that, he was completely toxic and claiming that I am "pay to win" and that I am using a lag switch to kill people. I do not have recordings but Takeoff saw Todoh in the arena being toxic.
Todoh's time as staff in my opinion is done. He wasn't taking sits, being completely toxic, and was inactive for a long period of time to come back and cause problems.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637253
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637297 id=1567637253 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637173

21 minutes ago, Im gay said:

Your in-game name: Im gay

Staff members name: Todoh

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:443409215

Explain what happened:

Todoh has recently been inactive for a long period of time( I don't understand why he wasn't demoted). Today, he decides to come on and be completely
"Toxic" with his senior moderator rank. As a hobo, I was mic spamming music. Todoh, instead of taking sits, was constanly spectacting me to then TP to me and mute me for moving
any amount of distance while I was mic spamming. This was frustrating to the entire server because instead of taking sits, he would be spectacting me with a full population server.
You can ask the senior moderator "TakeOff" about this. Me and Todoh have had a bad history before, but nothing like this. I feel that he was completely harrassing me with his own "sits" (no one ever called a sit on me)
We were constantly going back and forth in ooc with insults and swearing. Todoh even started sending private messages in game calling me a "Tumor" (screenshots). Todoh has been staff for a while now, and has constantly toxic towards may people.
He has a passive aggressive sarcasm that he uses and it just gives a bad vibe. 
    In my Fortnite Battle Arena that I regularly put up, he decides to participate in. In that, he was completely toxic and claiming that I am "pay to win" and that I am using a lag switch to kill people. I do not have recordings but Takeoff saw Todoh in the arena being toxic.
Todoh's time as staff in my opinion is done. He wasn't taking sits, being completely toxic, and was inactive for a long period of time to come back and cause problems.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637253
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637297 id=1567637253 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1567637173

*WITNESS HERE* Honestly, I'm chill with both of you but I'm not going to be bias against you.

I'm Gay, you were being very toxic from what I saw in the chat. You called Tohdoh a "bitch" "faggot" and other harsh words.

on the other hand though, Rigby/Tohdoh could've ignored it simply and just told Im Gay to stop. He kept replying to what Im Gay was saying an dragged the argument for multiple hours.

Im Gay is making it seem like he did nothing wrong. At first he was running around mic spamming music as a citizen, then he was kicked. After, he came back and started being toxic to Rigby for kicking him. He then changed jobs to a hobo and created a little base thing near the PD. He was playing music still but I decided to mug him, when I adverted mug he began to run away with his railgun and then when I killed him I think Rigby teleported him or told him something. I may or may not have some of this on video because I was recording all day. I can edit this later and comeback with proof to fix this claim.

edit: Just checked, I have all of it on record. I will post it when I have edited it and it has uploaded. I've been recording for 4 hours so it's gonna take a while lol

double edit: editing it so much work, let me know if you want it or no lol

2 minutes ago, cyber said:

*WITNESS HERE* Honestly, I'm chill with both of you but I'm not going to be bias against you.

I'm Gay, you were being very toxic from what I saw in the chat. You called Tohdoh a "bitch" "faggot" and other harsh words.

on the other hand though, Rigby/Tohdoh could've ignored it simply and just told Im Gay to stop. He kept replying to what Im Gay was saying an dragged the argument for multiple hours.

Im Gay is making it seem like he did nothing wrong. At first he was running around mic spamming music as a citizen, then he was kicked. After, he came back and started being toxic to Rigby for kicking him. He then changed jobs to a hobo and created a little base thing near the PD. He was playing music still but I decided to mug him, when I adverted mug he began to run away with his railgun and then when I killed him I think Rigby teleported him or told him something. I may or may not have some of this on video because I was recording all day. I can edit this later and comeback with proof to fix this claim.

Oh no I am much in the wrong as he is, lets get that clear. But he as staff shouldn't carry a argument on through ooc  or spectate harass me and constanly tping to me 

First of all, me and takeoff both spectated you watching you as you repeatedly went around mic spamming and playing music while you were hobo and even when you weren’t a hobo. The reason for the kill logs is because im gay had a “fortnite kill box” or whatever where everyone went in and killed each other. I talked to miskie and takeoff both and they said to increase the mute timer for you if you keep doing it. I never banned you. I did kick you for the 3rd time, but not until after i warned you the 2nd time if you did it again you will be kicked. And so you continued. You have been a toxic user, placing down signs and buildings such as “fuck tohdoh gang” or something like that which I have a screenshot however im not going to be immature about the situation all I’m saying is you continued to micspam and move around which multiple people have footage of you doing so, I asked you to stop and you didn’t. I apologize for calling you the things that I did and i realize it’s not how a staff should act, however you need to grow up too and realize that the world does no revolve around you, your actions have consequences.

edit: I was taking sits all day long, you can even check how long I’ve literally been on for around 4-6 hours today taking sits. There’s no reason you should be exempt from following the micspam rules as I do and everyone else does.

14 hours ago, Tohdoh said:

First of all, me and takeoff both spectated you watching you as you repeatedly went around mic spamming and playing music while you were hobo and even when you weren’t a hobo. The reason for the kill logs is because im gay had a “fortnite kill box” or whatever where everyone went in and killed each other. I talked to miskie and takeoff both and they said to increase the mute timer for you if you keep doing it. I never banned you. I did kick you for the 3rd time, but not until after i warned you the 2nd time if you did it again you will be kicked. And so you continued. You have been a toxic user, placing down signs and buildings such as “fuck tohdoh gang” or something like that which I have a screenshot however im not going to be immature about the situation all I’m saying is you continued to micspam and move around which multiple people have footage of you doing so, I asked you to stop and you didn’t. I apologize for calling you the things that I did and i realize it’s not how a staff should act, however you need to grow up too and realize that the world does no revolve around you, your actions have consequences.

Thanks for the input. You are right, I did get salty said some stuff I shouldn't of. But you did spectate harass me and the logs thoro posted showed that. You spectated me over 15 times within a small period of time. You tped to me constantly and got me for little things that other people had no problem with. That is a fault on your part. 

Its not the fact I was being punished for the little things, its the way you were doing it. You would spectate me ALL THE TIME to try and catch me moving 2 inches as a Hobo and then proceed to TP to me and mute me WITHOUT ANY SITS BEING CALLED UPON ME. I did NOT have a single sit called for me moving as a hobo and mic spamming. It was you taking it upon yourself to target me as a player trying to RP as a music playing hobo. And the staff agree that the amount of sits taken between 4-6 hours of being on the server WAS LOW! 

1 minute ago, Tohdoh said:

I spectated you because everytime you would railgun past me you were micspammint as a hobo and moving. This is not allowed.

Not in a rude way, but please stop responding. I do not want to argue in comments (which I know I won't stop). Lets wait for a higher up to respond and we will continue from there

He isn't arguing he is using the comments for what they are supposed to be used for. Commenting on the situation. Tohdoh was in no way wrong here, maybe he acted immaturely and if you aren't lieing he needed to take more sits. But so far this is exactly what I would do if you were mic spamming and moving. In fact, I would do this all the time it is why staff have the spectate command.

1 minute ago, cyber said:

Tohdoh asked me to upload the video, I just finished "editing" the video and it's uploading

Keep in mind its 40 minutes though lol

Video is pointless as I didn't deny mic spamming and moving. But if he wants it go for it

Video is currently processing.

I was recording my discord audio with yeet,butter, and Itzz Replayed aswell sorry.

keep your eye on the chat for most of the video, but in one part of the video it shows when I mugged Im Gay.

edit: the quality is ass because I screen recorded the raw footage instead of editing the whole 4 hours lol sorry

I do understand that there were better ways to handle the situation that Tohdoh was in, and he could've done a better job at handling it. But from my personal perspective and seeing some of the things you had said in chat, I do believe you should know the rules and know that there is no need to continue to argue with another player. You, as the staff member are the one who is supposed to set an example, not the one to be immaturely rude in a dumb argument. Yes I do believe that "Im gay" should've been muted for the mic spam but it wasn't to the point people were complaining about it. Also, when you were online, you weren't taking MANY sits at all. I remember Dylan or known as Miskie telling you to take zoros sit in staff chat, but you really weren't taking many while you were on. From the evidence and chat logs of your actions, you should've been mature in this situation and this is something that is in your staff guidelines. I'm personally just stating my side of the story rather than picking a side as that is childish and biased. 

From my perspective, Tohdoh himself was pretty rude to "Im gay" in game multiple times, and hitting his in game direct messages with some flame, although you should've just calmed down and rethought about the situation. You had the higher ground in this one, and you're a senior moderator so you can't just go around being immature to the little kids and the players that do look up to you. I somewhat believe you should get a staff strike because I had called someone a not so professional word in the discord and got one myself, so it is only fair that you do too!

I've spectated "Im gay" in game a few times, not many or at all any complains of him playing music into his mic at the time. It just seemed you were targeting him as a player, and you didn't take really any other sit at the time the other staff members could've used to your help. Also, yes he might have been in the wrong in some sort but you went the wrong way of handling the issue. I personally don't really do anything unless if it needs to be dealt with or it is seen as a big deal. I would advise you to do the same, and don't target other players in game because you have a grudge on them.

I'll now provide some screenshots of the things you've broken as a staff member down below,

1234041502_download(6).thumb.png.3ca746c9d89d70a5c38f722b9658ac8f.png

download (7).png

To reply to your comment Takeoff, I was actually taking a very large amount of sits yesterday I maybe rped for 20 min then went back to taking sits for a good 6 hours if you want me to have miskie bring logs up and show you I’d be glad to. Saying that I was harassing this player and not taking sits in any way is completely false. However I do believe my attitude could and should have been better.

2 hours ago, Tohdoh said:

To reply to your comment Takeoff, I was actually taking a very large amount of sits yesterday I maybe rped for 20 min then went back to taking sits for a good 6 hours if you want me to have miskie bring logs up and show you I’d be glad to. Saying that I was harassing this player and not taking sits in any way is completely false. However I do believe my attitude could and should have been better.

If it wasn't harassment, what would you call it? You had an obvious grudge against me as a player on the server, calling me "The biggest minge on the server" and all sorts of insults. The logs show you constantly spectating me, and there was not a single sit called upon me and my mic spamming. You wanted consequences against me due to "salt" I showed towards you. You even wanted to ban me, but Miskie disagreed with the idea of the ban. That sounds like a grudge to me, and obvious harassment

EDIT: You are lying about less then 20 minutes of RP, as you spent more than 20 minutes in my Fortnite Battle Arena :P

19 hours ago, Im gay said:

You spectated me over 15 times within a small period of time.

B13BB6A2-0CB0-40F2-BC32-7D656DC15F22.jpeg.0dcf0bad2c4f6593879de50ac63f881b.jpeg

15 times? I only see two from thoro link

19 hours ago, Im gay said:

WITHOUT ANY SITS BEING CALLED UPON ME. I did NOT have a single sit called for me moving as a hobo and mic spamming

So your logic is, if there is no sit on you, you can break the rules?

18 hours ago, Im gay said:

I didn't deny mic spamming and moving

You were mic spamming and tohdoh did his job and muted you

-from my perspective

tohdoh shouldn't argue with you in the first place,that was immature from him and he need to be talked too about that.

-on the other hand, im gay on multiple occasion ,ive seen you disrespecting players/staff members, i mean we can see you that in you picture, calling tohdoh “faggot” “fag” “gay” is enough proof for what im saying here and i would understand why tohdoh was mad at you. still i believe tohdoh should've handled the situation better and should've chat muted you instead of arguing with you.

-talking about tohdoh “activity in the server” is derailing from this report,this is a harassment report and if tohdoh need a demotion for being inactive, that decision goes to miskie/voided

16 hours ago, Takeoff said:

I had called someone a not so professional word in the discord and got one myself, so it is only fair that you do too!

You called someone  “nigger” “retard” in an aggressive way, on discord, which can be seen by every single player/staff member

1 hour ago, GhosTy said:

B13BB6A2-0CB0-40F2-BC32-7D656DC15F22.jpeg.0dcf0bad2c4f6593879de50ac63f881b.jpeg

15 times? I only see two from thoro link

So your logic is, if there is no sit on you, you can break the rules?

You were mic spamming and tohdoh did his job and muted you

-from my perspective

tohdoh shouldn't argue with you in the first place,that was immature from him and he need to be talked too about that.

-on the other hand, im gay on multiple occasion ,ive seen you disrespecting players/staff members, i mean we can see you that in you picture, calling tohdoh “faggot” “fag” “gay” is enough proof for what im saying here and i would understand why tohdoh was mad at you. still i believe tohdoh should've handled the situation better and should've chat muted you instead of arguing with you.

-talking about tohdoh “activity in the server” is derailing from this report,this is a harassment report and if tohdoh need a demotion for being inactive, that decision goes to miskie/voided

You called someone  “nigger” “retard” in an aggressive way, on discord, which can be seen by every single player/staff member

That is not all the spectates. Hopefully Tohdoh would be honest about how many times he spectated me. If you looked at the time between those spectates and the entire length of cyber's video (unedited), that's a lot more spectates. 

Second, That's not my logic at all. It was something so simple as playing music for other people to enjoy, and he spectating me constantly to TP to me and punish me for moving slightly with my mic spam. I am not going to stop playing music and move 2 feet just to make Tohdoh happy.

Third, I RARELY have ever disrespected a staff member/players on the server without rhyme or reason. You saying that was a completely false. When you make claims like that, you need to provide PROOF>. In defense, although its not polite, I am allowed to say things like "Faggot", "Fag", as I am NOT the staff member or representing the server in anyway. Tohdoh responding to me with harassment and other harsh words was completely wrong on his part. Muting chat would of only added to my frustration and harassment on his part.

Fourth I brought up his inactivity because its I a problem I've notice with staff. Staff are able to go inactive without any warning and come back with their rank still.  I do not think its derailing at all because for someone who has been inactive for a while and come back and harass a player that he had a previous grudge with IS NOT A VERY GOOD IMAGE. 

I do not believe tohdoh did anything wrong as a staff member in the situation itself.

However, tohdoh admits that maybe he should have acted better. I don't have full context behind the situation, but I will talk to tohdoh a little bit.

Locked, no punishment will be issued.

Archived