• No

Your Username:

A: HashBrown

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_0:1:205374126

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Hash #6290

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, NLR (first day lol) and Crossfire (RDM)

Your Age:

A:16

Your Timezone:

A:PST (Pacific Standard}

Time Played:

A: Over a week

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Staffed on this server for over a month. Unfortunately had to resign due to school

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted onto the staffing team because of my ability to not only rule fairly, but also because of my of my willingness to find out the truth and strive to put those who have wronged where they belong. I also am very social and can communicate very well, as well as explain and of course listen and understand. One of my favorite things to do is serve justice to those who deserve it, I also love to help those in need of assistance. Overall I meet the criteria and I know that I can help the server to thrive as I have done before.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At least a few hours daily

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Like the back of my hand

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Sadly, yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Multiple times

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

From what I've heard and from what i remember, you started playing again on the server yesterday after you went disappearing for around 3 months, i understand you have school but for the staff team right now we need active people

So overall: -Support

you're rushing to be staff again, ill change my opinion here when i see more activity from you

If you think you can handle these new waves of kids flooding into the community go for it but I’ll have to warn you it’s not for the faint of heart. They’re loud and very toxic. 100+ players daily. You’ll most likely have to start from scratch depending on where we think you should start again if you get accepted. Also maybe be a little more strict. We also are in need of active people.

overall I see nothing wrong with it if you prove you can handle the role once again.

+support 

Overall -support  you are an EX staff on our server which is good and you should understand the rules,  I have never seen you on, your activity on all platforms barely has any existence. your paragraph is mediocre which overall i do not like your application. You in my opinion are not ready to re join the staff team yet. 4/10

+ Support

-Staffing experience on our server 

- Good time on our server

- Should know rules well

+/- Support

------------------

- Support

- OVERALL ACTIVITY IN GAME, ON FORUMS, AND DISCORD OR HORRIBLE

- LITTLE EFFORT IN APPLICATION 

- Who are you?

- never seen on

+ Support

+ Decent Playtime.

+ Staff Experience.

+ Should be aware and knowledgeable of rules.

+ Seen you in game this morning at around 12 or 1 AM EST.

- Support

- / + Active? Non existent until I see you on more.

- / + Decent/okay paragraph but not really a paragraph to be exact.

- / + Learn and show the community that you are ready to come back and to fulfill your Staff Duty perms again!

- Explain more in detail about why you should be picked as staff other than other applicants that can only be on for a few hours a day

- Discord and Forums activity doesn't show you are fully ready to come back and to continue to staff on the server. I recommend you showing the staff team you're more active and capable of being that.

Extras:

The ExhibitionRP Staff Team is looking for Active Staff Members to full and help complete the team. If you want to become staff, then you need to be able to be active. I recommend being on more often and show that you are ready to come back to the Staff Team and to deal with in game problems with individuals. You'll need to learn the community again and what you're getting yourself into again as well. I hope you find this as a helpful message to you, and don't take it the wrong way.

Score: 6/10

Overall: - / + Neutral

- Support

- No discord or forum activity.

- Sub-par paragraph.

+ Support

+ Understands the rules

+ Previous Staff Experience/Ex-Staff

+ Great playtime

+ Seems to be liked by the community

Overall

I would say that you would make a great addition to the staff team. I will give an overall support of 

+

Archived