Staff Report |GHOSTY|

Riley

Your in-game name: Trappy Boi

Staff members name: Ghosty

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:36692541

Explain what happened: So I was raiding a base with a friend and this guy had a huge wall of scanners that were impossible to destroy via gunshots. So my partner and I looked at the rules to confirm it was OK. (And there is no rule against prop minging, if there is. It should be stated thank you!) So we made a ramp and easily jumped over the sensors, we started to raid the guy. They came back, pissy about the ramp and call an admin on us. demanding we pay them back everything we stole (which wasn't even that much, at the most 500k from me because I drained his bitcoin rack.) So Ghosty comes to us to tell us prop climbing isn't allowed, and that we would be jailed, I explained to Ghosty that nowhere in the rules does it say anything regarding prop climbing. The guy who called the sit says 'prop minging isn't allowed' So I looked in the rules for prop minging, nope. Nothing there either. So I try to explain to Ghosty that there is no rule against prop minging or prop climbing, (Just prop blocking and no colliding anti kill props).  Another admin came, I forgot his name to tell us that prop minging isn't allowed, which again. I explain that if that's the case, they should put that in the rules to avoid confusion. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

20181120143219_1.jpg

20181120143217_1.jpg

chrome_AQ6KX9337a.png

chrome_SkLIMhLLgU.png

oikQDJG1TK.png

• Use common sense.
  • Staff is here to help. If there is no rule listed or its specifications, staff may tell you what is and isn't allowed. 

i told you its not allowed but you kept complaining how its "allowed because it's not in the rules" and told you to report it on the forums,i asked another Admin to come and confirm what i said and he did tell you the same.

Archived