Kirov

Your in-game name:

Kirov

Staff members name:

Rigbe

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:443409215

Explain what happened:

Some guy told him to stop opening and closing his sits (cant confirm if true or not) which he proceeded to call him a "slimey fuck" then went all sarcastic when i called him out on it and said "dang kirov are you my father? didnt know." 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

First of all, I was never closing and opening any of Rusty’s sits. I wasn’t even Staffing at the time of this, second of all, it states in the MOTD clearly, “do not staff the staff members”. So I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings or offended you? I don’t really know what to say to this I guess sorry for making you feel threatened? Yes I was pissed off at the time of this happening so i will apologize for my tone of voice but I do not think you should be getting upset over something said ingame that wasn’t directed towards you. Second of all you’re reporting me even though you were literally caught driving nocolided go karts into admin land not that long ago? Now you’re telling me how to do my job?

2 minutes ago, Rigbe said:

First of all, I was never closing and opening any of Rusty’s sits. I wasn’t even Staffing at the time of this, second of all, it states in the MOTD clearly, “do not staff the staff members”. So I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings or offended you? I don’t really know what to say to this I guess sorry for making you feel threatened? Yes I was pissed off at the time of this happening so i will apologize for my tone of voice but I do not think you should be getting upset over something said ingame that wasn’t directed towards you. Second of all you’re reporting me even though you were literally caught driving nocolided go karts into admin land not that long ago? Now you’re telling me how to do my job?

ill admit i was minging a bit it was fucking fun okay? but still this doesnt excuse you calling users slimey fucks.

You really don't have any proof to back up your first statement so that is already out of the way.

I would say that he could have acted more professional in that situation. He says it wasn't directed towards you so if it really wasn't, you shouldn't be a making a staff report for another person.

11 minutes ago, Rigbe said:

So basically you’re saying it’s okay to abuse nocolide and exploit as long as it’s fun? I don’t really know where that theory would be allowed in a situation like this one.

i never said it was allowed, i wasnt bother anyone just fucking driving around in the open terrain. even if so it was still fun.

No proof of the sit closing, so wont go in on that, however, Staff rules here-

5. You must respect players and other staff members at all times.

6. All players are treated equally, that goes for being respectful towards everyone, taking every players report and handling anyone's issue that requires a staff's assistance. As a staff member, you're expected to put your hatred aside and solve any issues that a player has.

I don't care if you are getting yelled at by your mom, miskie, or girlfriend. You should never take anger out on players, makes you look bad, and the server look bad. You are the face of the server, and people new or old seeing that shit, just isn't good. I don't believe a staff strike is in order, but you really need to be more mature. You are a SR Mod, you should know better. disappointed a little bit to be honest.

ps. it doesn't matter who posts the staff report, as long as they have proof to back up their claim.

1 hour ago, Tim The Enchanter said:

No proof of the sit closing, so wont go in on that, however, Staff rules here-

5. You must respect players and other staff members at all times.

6. All players are treated equally, that goes for being respectful towards everyone, taking every players report and handling anyone's issue that requires a staff's assistance. As a staff member, you're expected to put your hatred aside and solve any issues that a player has.

I don't care if you are getting yelled at by your mom, miskie, or girlfriend. You should never take anger out on players, makes you look bad, and the server look bad. You are the face of the server, and people new or old seeing that shit, just isn't good. I don't believe a staff strike is in order, but you really need to be more mature. You are a SR Mod, you should know better. disappointed a little bit to be honest.

ps. it doesn't matter who posts the staff report, as long as they have proof to back up their claim.

This ^

Archived