Thunder

Miur in-game name:

Thunder

Staff members name:

Takeoff

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:103635772

Explain what happened:

I was making a skybase next to a person I jailed. I started to make the ramp up and then started to make the platform around and was jailed for propclimb. The person I got jailed was takeoff friend, from the start this was bias. I was never taken to a sit for this and never got to explain my side of the story. I was immediately jailed he believed his friends' side of the story and didn't let me tell mine. I was going to make a hobo land with d0ggo he suggested the idea. And we started to make it and I was jailed for no reason. I could care less about a 5-minute jail but this jail jeopardizes my position on the crp staff team and this is an unaccepted example of biassed behavior in the staff team.

Not only was this a false jail but I was never brought to a sit (Which he was supposed to do). I was speaking in chat telling people to help me make my skybase and planned on actually rping for the first time with other people. D0ggo was building, and other hobos were there helping, to call this propclimb is just a grab to find any rule to jail me for.

A few hours later I was making the glorious hobo land v2 after I was falsely jailed during the first one. And I was frozen and grabbed out of it ruining my rp experience yet again and frozen. He is targetting me and ruining my experience and at this point, I feel harassed. He abused his powers and used to abilities to freeze and harass me, he went into admin mode just to grab and freeze me.

Evidence:

+Support

- he is supposed to bring you into a sit.

- doesn’t look like propclimbing to me, it’s also not like you propclimbing would have any affect to the jailed user.

-Support

- you obviously weren’t making a “skybase”/“hobo land”

still a +Support for me though

5 minutes ago, cyber said:

+Support

- he is supposed to bring you into a sit.

- doesn’t look like propclimbing to me, it’s also not like you propclimbing would have any affect to the jailed user.

-Support

- you obviously weren’t making a “skybase”/“hobo land”

still a +Support for me though

I actually was, no lies. Me d0ggo and 2 other hobos were making a skybase, fesh and gurm soon joined in, miskie watched it all. The minute i was unjailed we continued to finish the hobo land.

It doesn't look like a base because I was jailed before I was able to make it a fucking base.

Just now, Thunder said:

I actually was, no lies. Me d0ggo and 2 other hobos were making a skybase, fesh and gurm soon joined in, miskie watched it all.

in my opinion it looks like you were just minging around but idk the full story so i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with your side.

In the first video you were propclimbing to harass the guy who was jailed, and in the second one, you were building above the road, and in the description of the MOTD, it states you must build a small shack on the side of the road. It also states you may not have large structures as in your second video and you were building a pretty large structure in the air. I have no need to take you to a sit if you are propclimbing and are doing something on the spot you are fully aware of. You've also been a massive big minge on DarkRP lately even when you got accepted for staff for CityRP. 

Also, the other day like literally the other day, you thought as a CityRP Trial-Mod that you could just abuse the No Collide GoKart Exploit when you knew it was a thing, that is just as bad as what you did in this situation, and you got jailed for it. I have no need to take you to a sit as you're doing something on the spot you already knew you can't be doing and shouldn't be doing. Read the MOTD before you cause problems that don't need to start in the first place. I think you're a cool dude but you doing this shit to just bait staff members isn't cool and I'm not going to deal with it from you.

download (11).png

Also, I watched you propclimb for no reason, and if I bring you to a sit about it, I can't check logs to determine anything therefore I see there is no reason for you to be brought to a sit. You know the rules as a CityRP staff member but yet you are still going to be mingy when you're on DarkRP? I don't understand what to do anymore because I guess it's okay to be mingy and to be staff on the other server. I'm not dealing with the bullshit and won't tolerate the mingy attitude from you, and you know exactly why you come on DarkRP in the first place to do. 

Also, everytime this one guy got jailed, he would message me saying you were just harassing him and being a minge when he got jailed. Yes, I may be friends with this user, but then again I won't tolerate this from you. The provided proof from him wasn't very good and wasn't used against you in a way. I've just attached it to the post, if there wasn't two errors in front of him in the cell, it could've possibly helped otherwise.

20181125231541_1.jpg

-you clearly seem to prop-climb near the guy who got jailed to probably harass him, out of all the places in the map, you choosed to build your “Hobo land” at that place, The staff member saw you prop-climbing and jailed you for it.

Thunder ill be honest with you here, you come to DRP just to harass players, i mean you already admitted that before, i don't really care about your CRP rank but i think you should stop doing that since you're a staff now.

-Support

Miskie said a hobo can make a skybase with support. I was very clearly saying to multiple people that I was making a skybasr. If I wanted to “harass” your friend I could of done that from the ground. He was harassing me he followed me all around the map calling me names. And you continued to harras me with your admin powers. In no way was I harassing someone yesterday.

I was never brought to a sit and I was perfectly allowed to do what I was . I was going to make a small area around the fountain but I was unable to. If you brought me to a sit I could of told you that I was making a base, and you could of not jailed me because I’m allowed to do that WHEREEVER I want.

And that proof you sent is bullshit. I am no Where near him and those are not my props. I broke no rules yesterday and have broke non since I became staff. 

43 minutes ago, IsThrill said:

You where definitely prop climbing my guy, as I sat there and watched you do it myself, then you where jailed. You know what u did was wrong, you shouldn't of done it in the first place. 

I said to four other people, I am going to make a skybase. If he brought me to a sit like he is supposed to do, I could have said that and he could not have jailed me. A hobo is allowed to make a skybase wherever he wants. That's what I and other people were doing, If it was propclimb why was I the only one jailed? At the end of the day, he should have taken me to a sit, and he should have never gone into adminmode just to grab me. These two things display him abusing powers and ignoring the staff handbook.

If you sat there watching you would of heard me say to all the people that I am making a skybase. So that's clearly bullshit on your part. 

5 minutes ago, Takeoff said:

In your first video, there wasn't four people around you at that time so this isn't adding up to the point, just admit you were wrong and move on from this. I'm done arguing with you, this is non-sense from your part and you know that.

How so, me d0ggo and two other hobos were there, the video was 30 seconds long and did not display them because I didn't needed them in the report. Its a very valid staff report. D0ggo was there into video. And EVEN if it was propclimb, I was never taken to a sit and you still went into adminmode just to grab me for no reason. But since it wasn't propclimb it is also a false jail, these are 3 times you disregarded the staff handbook and harassed me because your friend rdmed me and i got him jailed.z

There is 0 reason for me to propclimb to him, if I wanted to talk to him I could have done it on the ground. My intentions were to make a skybase with my friends. And you can't classify that as propclimb just to jail me.

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

I said to four other people, I am going to make a skybase. If he brought me to a sit like he is supposed to do, I could have said that and he could not have jailed me. A hobo is allowed to make a skybase wherever he wants. That's what I and other people were doing, If it was propclimb why was I the only one jailed? At the end of the day, he should have taken me to a sit, and he should have never gone into adminmode just to grab me. These two things display him abusing powers and ignoring the staff handbook.

If you sat there watching you would of heard me say to all the people that I am making a skybase. So that's clearly bullshit on your part. 

At no point does there need to be a sit if a staff member sees u breaking the rules while on duty. You as the player, where prop climbing and being a minge. I see no point to begin with this thread in the first place. I'll go ahead and inform others about ur actions at that given time, and will no longer be responding to this thread. My case has been settled.

And to also sum up ur statement I watched you prop climb, but heard no word of u saying ur building a sky base. U simply wanted to harass the player I jailed as he broke the rules.

Just now, IsThrill said:

At no point does there need to be a sit if a staff member sees u breaking the rules while on duty. You as the player, where prop climbing and mingling around. I see no point to begin with this thread in the first place. I'll go ahead and inform others about ur actions at that given time, and will no longer be responding to this thread. My case has been settled.

That is very false, he needs to bring me to a sit, even miskie said so. If he brought me to a sit like he was supposed to, I would have explained I was making a skybase, and I am currently working on it. I was not able to finish or even make it look like a base cause i was never brought to a sit or asked what I am making. He saw a ramp and assumed propclimb without bringing me to a sit. He just wanted me to get jailed because I got his friend jailed.

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

That is very false, he needs to bring me to a sit, even miskie said so. If he brought me to a sit like he was supposed to, I would have explained I was making a skybase, and I am currently working on it. I was not able to finish or even make it look like a base cause i was never brought to a sit or asked what I am making. He saw a ramp and assumed propclimb without bringing me to a sit. He just wanted me to get jailed because I got his friend jailed.

So ur telling me this is not prop climb to get to the guys cage? 

6 minutes ago, IsThrill said:

#notgoingtoreply

Yes that was the ramp up and I said "This needs more platforms". We were making a large area around the cell and fountain. Which according to miskie is allowed if it has support. Half those props weren't even mine yet I was the only person jailed? 

I was told by miskie that building sky bases is allowed. So I wanted to make a skybase around that cell and when he was unjailed we would still use it. 

LETS SAY IT WAS PROPCLIMB. 

He still broke 3 of the DO NOTS in the staff handbook.

8 minutes ago, IsThrill said:

Prop Minge is pretty much defined as using props to gain an unfair RP advantage included as entering a base etc.

Thunder “propminging” on top of the users cage doesn’t gain him anything. If he wanted to harass the player he literally could’ve done it from under/below his cage.

This is turning pointless if you guys keep mentioning the same thing over and over again, especially when it’s false.

5 minutes ago, Thunder said:

#notgoingtoreply

Yes that was the ramp up and I said "This needs more platforms". We were making a large area around the cell and fountain. Which according to miskie is allowed if it has support. Half those props weren't even mine yet I was the only person jailed? 

Mk. If that's how you wish to put it, you know exactly what you where doing, you know those where your props, and all you wanted to do was annoy the kid that I jailed because he rdmed you. I'll leave it to the managers decision, but I'll also inform them.

1 minute ago, IsThrill said:

Mk. If that's how you wish to put it, you know exactly what you where doing, you know those where your props, and all you wanted to do was annoy the kid that I jailed because he rdmed you. I'll leave it to the managers decision, but I'll also inform them.

if I wanted to annoy the kid I could of done that from the ground. What i wanted to do was make a platform around him so we could have a skybase. Which according to miskie is allowed, I was in the right all the way. Even if I wasn't he still handled the sit wrongly and broke many more staff handbook rules after.

+Support obvious skybase in the first one. Second one is also pretty obvious that hes not propclimbing. Prop climbing needs a objective a place to climb TO seems like Takeoff is being childish bringing up a situation that he isnt proving or providing proof for at all just for character assassination. I dont even see how this is baiting as takeoff says it is either.... Personally i would rather hobos built their homes in the sky as to keep the usable area of the square area up to a certain level. Honestly not even sure how one would build a skybase if they cant start with the ramp up to the base imho seems like Takeoff is upset about something and clearly in the wrong. 

-support 

you were obviously prop climbing to annoy the guy already jailed or trying to be funny. I don't understand why you had to build to the guy that is jailed and leveled completely with the jail cell. I do agree, takeoff should of questioned you before jailing, but takeoff was not in the wrong for the jail. 

Your videos seem to have major edits done, especially to the second one. When takeoff asked if you were prop climbing, you didn't answer. That whole physgun grab could of been avoided if you answered his question. but instead you tried to get dirt by recording.

Archived