A: Shmitty#2965

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Nope, and dont plan on it.

Your Age:

A:17

Your Timezone:

A:Central Time Zone

Time Played:

A: Around 12 hours (still new and learning)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:I was co-owner of HammyRP, and a Head Admin on TurtleRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I very much enjoy the community and the add-on's included in the server, it makes it a very fun place to be. The server doesn't have a low player count either. So while it IS good to have, it can also be an issue. More people are able to break the server rules at once. And instead of having 2-3 staff members running around trying to deal with all of the problems, why not have 4. While it doesn't seem like much, if you have 1 more staff member that is dedicated to their job on making the server a fun, friendly place, it can make a big difference. And while I DO have experience, I am still looking forward to learn more, that and to generally better myself as a staff member. I would like to be able to better understand and get to know the staff team as well as be known for being a good member to the server. And I don't want to see another server wither out like the past few I have been with ;-; it kinda hurts seeing something you build up just kinda fade out. SO to prevent that we as staff members need to make sure that the people are entertained as well as feel safe when playing our server. Y'know, keep the server from being full of MassRDM, Prop Block, and other things that can occur that can quickly drive a server and it's people into some form of chaos

How often can you be on the server?:

A: All week during the night. (I stay up all night)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User (plan on getting VIP)

Archived