Rizxingtide

Your in-game name:  

Rixingtide 

Staff members name:  

Thunderr 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):  

STEAM_0:0:64244060 

Explain what happened:  

This staff member started harassing me and telling me he was going to get me banned. I then got jailed for some reason I don’t remember why but he then proceeded to prop climb to minge and harass me further as you can see in the video, he prop climbs right to my jail cell. Staff should not act like this he is staff on crp and if this is the way he acts on dark rp should he still be staff on crp.  

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)  

You were not jailed for no reason you were jailed for RDMing fesh and thunder so let's get that right

Also I would like to add that on that same day you proceeded to place many hits on us walk up to me while I was standing still and advert warn for no reason and try to kill me only to realize I was frozen by miskie

The fact that you have the audacity to report him when you were being a minge is beyond me

PS there is no proof of that being thunder in the screenshot

15 minutes ago, Rizxingtide said:

1. he is obviously prop climbing stop lying for your friend.

2. why didn't you make any sits about me warning you?

3. you have no proof of these accusations. 

what would be his intent for propclimbing? if he wanted to “harass” you he could’ve done it under your cell. He was simply making a base as a hobo.

-Support

Like I said It was already determined by the higher-ups as not prop climbing. :)

And a false jail because of it, your buddy was already punished because of it

And if we are speaking about lack of proof, where is the proof I said I was going to ban you? I never said that you are just lying now.

27 minutes ago, Rizxingtide said:

1. he is obviously prop climbing stop lying for your friend.

2. why didn't you make any sits about me warning you?

3. you have no proof of these accusations. 

Miskie watched it all happen I don't need proof

And just because someone is prop climbing doesn't mean it was him doing it

- Support

The YouTube video you have provided is for another staff report that has been resolved. The screenshot you have provided indicates no evidence of anything. No names on props, no name above player so to be honest, it could be anyone...

1 hour ago, Nutla said:

- Support

The YouTube video you have provided is for another staff report that has been resolved. The screenshot you have provided indicates no evidence of anything. No names on props, no name above player so to be honest, it could be anyone...

Uhhhh Nutla. This is a staff report 

15 minutes ago, teh epic frog said:

Uhhhh Nutla. This is a staff report 

Not really, thunder is a user on DRP

-Your evidence shows nothing.

-this case was already resolved in another  report.

-you seem salty and mad that thunder didn't get punished in the other report, thats why it took you 3 days to make this report and you made it right after voided responded to the other one.

Archived