• no

Your Username:

A: koolkat321323

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:206167968

Your Discord Name and #:

A: mickey mavric696 #2164

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes i have been jailed for rdm or nlr a couple time's (not as much nlr at all i have been jailed more for rdm is the problem not any more i understand the nlr rule) and or warned because i will either confuse someone who did not shoot me to some one not or some accounts are for my little brother ( he does not play anymore) and a lot because people harass me and i can not control myself Also i used to rdm for fun till i knew what was fun to do.

Your Age:

A: 13

Your Timezone:

A: pacific standard time

Time Played:

A: 106 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: i have no staff experience

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: because i can focus on what needs to happen and make it better and when i hear situations and everybody's stories almost irl or in darkrp i can tell who's lying and what should happen in the end. i have a lot of experience in debates irl and i think a sit would be quick and easy most of the time for me . I'm not the person to abuse the privilege and not care i will use it respect fully and not mess around or break rules there is nothing holding me back from enforcing the right laws and puting people who break law's where they deserve. i am a humorous person i'm not toxic i do not harass people  i can have fun but there's a time where i put that aside and get focused and do what i am supposed to do. This is why i think i should be accepted on the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: weekends are where i will be active most through out the day but one the week days it will be about 6:00pm - 8:00pm/9:00pm but i will not alway's be active on every single day there will be days when i can not on the weekdays ( if i am that's when i might be on)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes i am familiar with the primary rules and other ones

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes i am

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: i am vip+

5 minutes ago, Koolkat321323 said:

I double checked and got the right time I think the first time I checked gmod time or there has to be a screen shot

time played on the server.. displayed on the top of your screen next to a stopwatch ⏱ 

Well ya you don’t see me in game I got a new computer and setting up a little I forgot to join the discord there was no information pointed to me yes I am 13 this was my little brothers account so any information that shows younger beacuse he is 11 that’s him I transferred my account on to his account I try my best to use my grammar wisely and I’m sorry you did not like that I was in a hurry just a little bit with the project I have and what you mean no grammar there is grammar I understand maybe bad grammar somtimes or even bad grammar but no grammar that’s just down right stupid to say that answer your question support

First of all he made a new account and gave me our account it was his he made it for me and him but he made his own just beacuse I miss a detail does not give you the right to just do that you can but get more information next time he does not play dark rp he quit half a year ago when my computer broke when we got a new won he stoped playing dark rp

Archived