• no

Your Username:

A:  BONGeBOY

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:11133071

Your Discord Name and #:

A: denden_117#6683

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes, not a lot on this server besides a rdm and some people being salty and thinking its nlr to wait on the sidewalk outside of your base until there done raiding  

Your Age:

A: 15 (turning 16 in January)

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 3 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I’ve staffed kids events and bible camps and have had leadership roles such as patrol leader, asst. patrol leader, and troop guide in boy scouts. the positions I stated have a big role in encouraging kids and teens to become a eagle scout, I didn't become one but thats because of my life going downhill when I was in scouts but, I've recovered

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I Would love to be apart of the growing wonderful community that I have taken my part in growing. I have been raised to be respectful towards all and, have a open mind in arguments seeing both sides because everyone is real and they deserve respect for being human. I have also been raised in a way as to let things go and not hold a grudge. I’ve found that people tend to hole a grudge and I can understand it but I also see that it just causes stress and a annoyance to the people who play Gmod around those type of people. The final reason that I want to be part of the staff is because I want to grow the community so we have a fun and mostly toxic free experience in the server. (p.s. I'm really good at counseling depressed people as i went through it in my life to but i took it to far and want to prevent people from becoming depressed in the first place)

How often can you be on the server?:

A:4-7 hours a day on most days.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes. I also read up on them once every 2 days as a refresher and so I can see any new rules that I should be aware of as to not brake them.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes and, am completely fine with that as long as I am helping the community and, people out by giving the appropriate punishment to the people who aren’t respecting the server and the people in it as they should.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes and, understand it fully and respect the terms in the TOS.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: user. Money is a bit short at the moment but I would love to donate to be able to see the server grow even more!

P.S. I got locked out of my other account so I made a second one well I try to figure out what happened to my other one :P

I can't say anything about your ingame behavior since i dont play that much anymore and since i never actually met you ingame.

-immature.

-disrespectfull, i don't even know you and jumped out of nowhere and started attacking me on discord.

-forums activity is zero, i mean your profile say you joined 4 hours ago.

-only seen you once on discord and you were toxic af.

sorry buddy but if you want to be a staff member, you need to get rid of that immature/toxic behavior you have or you won't last long.

overall: -Support

*for some reason you really reminds me of hazermains.

thanks for the feed back, btw whats you discord name?

33 minutes ago, GhosTy said:

I can't say anything about your ingame behavior since i dont play that much anymore and since i never actually met you ingame.

-immature.

-disrespectfull, i don't even know you and jumped out of nowhere and started attacking me on discord.

sorry buddy but if you want to be a staff member, you need to get rid of that immature/toxic behavior you have or you won't last long.

i want to try to figure a way on how to become less toxic and immature xD 

this is my main account by the way, i joined like a couple weeks ago i think?

-Support

- very mingy

- immature

- toxic mouth in game

- discord/forum activity is garbage

-/+

- remember when you used to harass me in game? ( i don't have proof so that's why its under neutral)

you would be a horrible addition to the DRP staff team if you ask me.

edit: - clearly doesn't know the rules (using a universal bind to this day lol) https://gyazo.com/519d6c585e6f5aa96bae981521f5123c

1 hour ago, cyber said:

-Support

- very mingy

- immature

- toxic mouth in game

- discord/forum activity is garbage

-/+

- remember when you used to harass me in game? ( i don't have proof so that's why its under neutral)

you would be a horrible addition to the DRP staff team if you ask me.

ive been more active in the past 5 days and have stopped being toxic because i finally realized it got me no where anytime soon. ive dropped the mingy-ness you can talk to pie the nice guy or Cleveland. and no i dont remember doing that to you, im sorry though for what i have done in the past. 

1 hour ago, butter said:

-support

minge

immature

had sits against you 

lacks discord/forum activity 

harasses players

you are not ready to become a staff member (at this moment)

thank you for the support :) and i appreciate the feedback i will begin to address these issues, and there were a lot of false sits with you being the responding staff😕 

15 hours ago, §Pug'sWorld§ TRADEIT.GG said:

Honestly for the best of your life, you shouldn't apply for staff here, do more of the things you listed, you staff kids events and what not I admire that. Stick to that and your life will be better.

I've tried but my depression has been getting to me lately so I need to find a new thing to be able to help a community out, helping others is a coping mechanism that i learned helps me when i was in a insane asylum for a bit and i need to start to apply them more in  my life because well as you would expect, I don't want to go back, even if I don't get a admin position i will still stand here and be a helper to the new guys for my own mental health and maybe to help some other depresso expresso's out :) 

btw I'm sorry that you caught me on a bad day a while back. I really do look back at that now with grief and wish i could take back every word, I wouldn't forgive me but maybe you would? my girlfriend almost left me and i found out how much in debt my family is :(

1 hour ago, BONGeBOY2 said:

've tried but my depression has been getting to me lately

You should really work out your reputation with the community, and the staff team before applying. You should also work on your depression and keeping yourself maintained to a fixed and proper manner. It's not worth adding onto something from what you are currently dealing with, because then it could add onto your depression, or give you tons of stress and discourage you. But mostly it will give you even more problems in the long run. Once you are settled, and have a fixed reputation with the community and the staff team you should re-apply. But as from reading these comments, I don't see this going anywhere for right now.  

-Support

5 minutes ago, IsThrill said:

You should really work out your reputation with the community, and the staff team before applying. You should also work on your depression and keeping yourself maintained to a fixed and proper manner. It's not worth adding onto something from what you are currently dealing with, because then it could add onto your depression, or give you tons of stress and discourage you. But mostly it will give you even more problems in the long run. Once you are settled, and have a fixed reputation with the community and the staff team you should re-apply. But as from reading these comments, I don't see this going anywhere for right now.  

-Support

This is amazing advice. I would very strongly recommend that you apply this to yourself.

1 hour ago, IsThrill said:

-Support

This is it chief, going to have to be a no from me dog.

thanks! really thanks. 

4 hours ago, IsThrill said:

-Support

I've dealt with this my whole life and i feel fake is people don't know this about me, so i make it common knowledge so that people know where the boundaries in a convo and the why behind some of the stuff I'm saying, i am trying to to help it become better, and if that means that i need to stop lashing out i will because i need something to do that will let me give.

thanks really thanks and this is more of a  +support rather than a - support, thank you!

3 minutes ago, §Pug'sWorld§ TRADEIT.GG said:

you've been nice for like 2 days which I think would be 10 hours of in game time, and how you get rid of being mingey is you don't minge you don't be annoying

mmmmmhhh about 14 to 16 hours im on alotttt

On 12/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, GhosTy said:

-immature.

I agree with this! -Support!

Archived