Pugs'World Staff App

Vote  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/18 at 11:24 AM

Your Username:

A: Pugs'World

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169043381

A:

Your Discord Name and #: MedievalBomber#4427

A:

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes, for nlring when I forgot to press my over bind

Your Age:

A: 13 (10/11/2005)

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A:  1 week and some hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes, I have had admin on a different server and some staffing experience with minges, I have had a few sits on the server (other) as well. And looked at both stories while checking logs.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted as I have a good time spent with the server and I can tell whether its a minge in a sit or not. I have helped so many people in ooc.  There's so much I can do with just telling people how to do something, I would like to help people further when they reach a state of trouble with another person. I just feel bad that other players have to wait around 5-20 minutes just for someone to get jailed for 5 minutes or get their sit declined. I am always recording 24/7 in my games so that if I see another staff abusing (which probably wont happen) I can give it to my superiors to handle it when they were not there. I know how to read logs how to use them and how to tell if the person broke a rule or not. I look forward to learning rdm manager as the other servers I played never had it. I can be a staff that will be active, on for long periods of time. I wouldn't let another staff take the sit, and me being lazy I would take it and let it be done sooner so that person is happy. I have some experience in leadership in real life, some can be so simple but yet critical to being a staff member. I look forward to taking sits to help other people, I don't mind the time from me for my game is lost, I rather help the people.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: weekends 10am-1pm week days 3pm-11pm

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read them quite some few times to make sure a sit I'm calling is valid

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I hope to have the time lost from my game time to help other people.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

11 minutes ago, Talibar Jenkins said:

- SUPPORT

You argue with staff.

You've actually told someone who was depressed on his Staff App, that you thought they were lying?

You are extremely immature, and I don't think you can handle the responsibility of being a Staff member on this server.

Just asking, am I not allowed to argue with staff?

3 hours ago, butter said:

-support

• immature
  • had sits against you
  • argued on someones staff application 
  • you are not ready for staff

This is it chief. ^

3 hours ago, Talibar Jenkins said:

- SUPPORT

You argue with staff.

You've actually told someone who was depressed on his Staff App, that you thought they were lying?

You are extremely immature, and I don't think you can handle the responsibility of being a Staff member on this server.

You really need to work on your actions with the community and the other day you thought I was mad at you. - Support

13 hours ago, §Pug'sWorld§ TRADEIT.GG said:

please tell me how I am unreasonable so I can change that.

15 hours ago, §Pug'sWorld§ TRADEIT.GG said:

Yeah, I think you're mad at me cause I have the god class or something you seem to be more rude to me.

^

-Support 

still immature 

Archived