• no

Your Username:

A: Cicero

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:48898992

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Cicero#8286

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have never been punished on this server before.

Your Age:

A: 18.

Your Timezone:

A: EST.

Time Played:

A: 4days on the server, 608hrs on gmod.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been a moderator for another server a while ago.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted because I love these people. Getting on everyday and playing for 10hours at a time with the people of this server is amazing. I am a calm, cool, and collected dude,  which would help a lot in the terms of dealing with hostile players. Honestly it seems that you guys need an admin during the early morning hours, I could fill that role, I usually hop on around 11pm  and stay on till 9am. Previously I was not active on Discord, but I will be in the future. I just wish to see this server grow to be one of the best in the market, and becoming a staff member, knowing that I was one of the building blocks, knowing that I will be able to help this server with my hopefully future staff would be quite an achievement. So all in all I dont really have to much else to say, I am not one for writing  an analysis on myself as I am not much of a bragger.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I have a weird sleep schedual so all week, from like 11pm to 9-10am, except on Monday and Wednesdays I have class from 4pm to 9pm.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I have never broken one, and have never been in a sit that I was the problem of.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yeah, I usually dont rp anyways, I honestly just like running around and chilling with the different people of this server.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have read them, and it shows because most of the TOS, was answered in this questionaire.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: I am a User, was heavily debating on getting a rank up though, just needed a bit of cash.

40 minutes ago, MemeSkirter said:

+ Have seen around chilling and being cool

+ A Good Amount of Server time

- Wish you would be a bit more active on forums and discord

- Paragraph a bit sloppy and short

- Didn't follow TOS

- Support. Try to fix your application.

Going with this, but will remain neutral to see if you fix up your application or not. ^

On 12/8/2018 at 12:36 PM, MemeSkirter said:

+ Have seen around chilling and being cool

+ A Good Amount of Server time

+/- Fixed Paragraph (Still Kinda doesn't explain why you should be accepted fully, but hey, your app.)

+/- You can't just jump from None to Admin. That was kinda selfish to ask for admin off the bat.

- Wish you would be a bit more active on forums and discord

-/+ Support. 

Score: 5/10, I'm going to stay neutral until more people from the community voices in on their experience with you.

^ Updated.

Archived