8 members have voted

1. 1. Recommend me as staff?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: Kyro Senpai

Your SteamID:

A:Β STEAM_0:0:222555299

Your Discord Name and #: π‘²π’šπ’“π’π‘Ίπ’†π’π’‘π’‚π’Š#6114 (Mine has weird fancy letters so I'm not sure if they will show up on the app)

A: π‘²π’šπ’“π’π‘Ίπ’†π’π’‘π’‚π’Š#6114 (Mine has weird fancy letters so I'm not sure if they will show up on the app)

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I've been jailed like 1 time a little while ago, but besides that I don't think in my whole time of playing I have ever been banned or had any sort of punishment of that type.

Your Age:

A: 17 (18 in March)

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: At the top of the screen it shows 2 weeks (I used to play on the server about a year ago before I quit gmod and came back)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff on another DarkRP server for almost a year I think. I don't know the exact time from start to stop.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I get along with all the staff and know them all fairly well. I do help the staff out as much as possible when it comes to sits and other issues regardless of not having a staff rank. I also know a lot of the regs on the server so I am familiar with a good chunk of the playerbase. I have also been staff before so I know what is going on for the most part. I am a bit rusty because I haven't been on duty for a little while, but once I get back into it I'll be fine. I like to help out new players when it comes to things they are unfamiliar with like build, rules, money issues and a basic feel for the server. I have met plenty of people on this server that I have become pretty good friends with. I don't like to hold grudges on people so I like to smooth things out because I prefer to be chill with people rather than you rude and hateful towards them. I have a had my fair share of conflicts with people on the server, but never taken it so far to the point where I actually hate a person. Most conflicts I have I resolve when the issue is brought to my attention so I can actually sit down and talk to them and share our thoughts about the issue. If there is anyone on the server that I have had a problem with in the past or still currently are having issues with please reach out to me, because I would like to talk about the issue. Besides that I would like to look after the server and keep the players in check (while being as chill as possible of course, so then the players don't feel uncomfortable on the server). I am up late nights so when it comes to some late night admin work I can try my best to handle issues (we all know after dark the RDMers and trolls come out to play). I am open to learning new things as a staff member and I am looking forward to helping make the server a safer and fun place for all different types of players.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I play every chance I get. I'm on almost everyday of the week, but I do have other games and stuff I like to do so not all my spare time is invested into gmod.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I an extent yes. Some stuff may be different from the other servers rules. If there is some stuff I don't know then I would like to learn them as I go along.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware. I have been staff before and I know what it's like to be loaded with sits.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes I have read the TOS.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

First.

ive seen him around, he is pretty cool and knows the rules. i would put a little more effort in the paragraph why. Summary of your paragraph " Old moderator knows and doesΒ well with reg/admins"

i do think you need a poll for your app tho. its in the TOS Poll REQUIRED.

other then that

779196138_support.png.a61edb7d097b03db89e69933f448ef95.png

Dont let me down

5 minutes ago, Galifi said:

- support

20181209160508_1.thumb.jpg.578ecc38086f2d28c7dd15d9fd176ffd.jpg

^ toxic

+ Good Playing Time

- Horrible Staff App Format. It hurts to see

- Paragraph is Short and messy

- Toxic to people who are just trying to go around and chill

- Discord and Forums activeness needs work

Β 

Score: 3/10

- Support

Summary:

You seem like a lazy person with this staff app, it seems like you really didn't bother trying to make it look nice or make the paragraph look decent. In game I tried talking to you once and you spammed warning a lot and killed me for no real reason on the warnings when we were on a sidewalk. Then you kept doing dumb stuff and such. If you fixed the way you are with others in the community and fixed your Application, maybe I'll change my mind.

2 hours ago, MemeSkirter said:

^ toxic

+ Good Playing Time

- Horrible Staff App Format. It hurts to see

- Paragraph is Short and messy

- Toxic to people who are just trying to go around and chill

- Discord and Forums activeness needs work

Β 

Score: 3/10

- Support

Summary:

You seem like a lazy person with this staff app, it seems like you really didn't bother trying to make it look nice or make the paragraph look decent. In game I tried talking to you once and you spammed warning a lot and killed me for no real reason on the warnings when we were on a sidewalk. Then you kept doing dumb stuff and such. If you fixed the way you are with others in the community and fixed your Application, maybe I'll change my mind.

I agree with this

Archived