Mayhemxes Staff Applications

mayhemxes

Your Username: Mayhemxes 

Your SteamID: 76561198409631459
Your Discord: Damete#6444

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: Yes Well here is the story of my 1 warn so i was playing double or nothing and i was pour so i got to X8 And there is a glitch while someone is playing it and you press on it, it take you to the start so i got mad and killed him and showed the admin the glitch .

Your Age: 13.

Your Timezone: Cst .

Time Played: 2 days .

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?  I should be accepted because I love these people. Getting on everyday and playing for 2hours at a time with the people of this server is amazing. I am a calm,   . Previously I was not active on Discord, but I will be in the future. I just wish to see this server grow to be one of the best in the market, and becoming a staff member, knowing that I was one of the building blocks, knowing that I will be able to help this server with my hopefully future staff would be quite an achievement. That is all i haft to say

How often can you be on the server? I can play after at least on Monday 4:00 pm to 9:pm Tuesday same as Monday threw Friday and weekends depends.

Are you familiar with the rules? Enough to be able to go threw a day and know what is the rule that the problem is.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? Yes i don't really do Rp.

Have you read the TOS? Yes i have.

What rank are you on the server Vip+.

- Support

- No poll.

- Not active.

- Didn't follow TOS.

- Horrible application.

- Discord/Forums activity.

- Recently started to see you online.

- Doubt you know all the rules with such low playtime.

Side notes:

Application could be a lot better in terms of an application, but I've seen better as in people of your age.
For what you provided as your SteamID, actually isn't your SteamID.

Score: 1/10

Overall: - Support

17 minutes ago, Takeoff said:

- Support

- No poll.

- Not active.

- Didn't follow TOS.

- Horrible application.

Side notes:

Application could be a lot better in terms of an application, but I've seen better as in people of your age.

^^Dis^^ Don't be mad Lord Voided.

1 hour ago, Takeoff said:

- Support

- No poll.

- Not active.

- Didn't follow TOS.

- Horrible application.

Side notes:

I agree with everything here except "- Doubt you know all the rules with such low playtime." not only is this literally -Supporting over playtime which isn't allowed but also 2 days is plenty of time to remember the rules

Archived