Gay Duck's Staff Application

Young Duck

Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would Gay Duck make a good staff member?

• Yes
    • No

Username: Gay Duck

SteamID: 76561198123806743

Discord: Osama (Cameron) #0354

Punishment on exhibition RP: I've been jailed once for rdm, don't remember why but yes I've been jailed once and never banned.

Time zone: Mountain Standard Time

Time played: 2 days and 5 hours of play time on the server 600+ hours in GMOD DarkRp as a whole. 

Staff experience: Limited staff experience on other Dark RP servers, Not much to speak of just servers myself and a few friends use to run. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team: To be frank I've played a lot of DarkRp in my days, and through this I feel came an understanding of how the rules work and what the consequences for breaking those rules should be. I believe a staff member should be fair but not entitled or overpowering to the player. Yes as staff you have a lot of power but responsibility and maturity with the power given is very important. As one of the older guys on the server I feel like I have some of these traits that could help me look at various situations with a level head. At the end of the day I really enjoy playing on this server and I feel that as a staff member I could make people enjoy it as much as I do. 

How often can I be on the server: I'm on the server daily ranging from 3-8 hours a day typically depending on how busy I am. 

Rule familiarity: I'm very familiar with the rules of DarkRp and this server in particular. Like I said I have over 600 hours of time playing DarkRP and have been in a variety off different situations so from experience I would say yes I'm familiar with the rules. 

Are you aware you would lose a large amount of RP time on the server: Yes I'm aware if this but I would be able to make other peoples time more valuable by encouraging everyone to follow the rules and all in all improving everyone's experience while playing. 

Have you read the TOS: Yes I have.

My Rank: Exhibitionist.

Archived