A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: GMT

Time Played:

A: 2 days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes staff on Asapgaming

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I should be accepted because I have a vast knowledge of the rules, so I would always be able to make quick and accurate decisions in sits. I also have experience behind me so I will know what to do in stressful situations. I am completely unbiased and would look at both sides thoroughly, so I would not make a mistake in punishing players and would ensure they are both treated equally. I also enjoy the server a lot and would love to be able to actually help out the server, since I see a lot of people breaking rules on the server. Making the server fun for everyone is what I aim for and I hope to do this by removing the people ruining the fun. I have played a lot and have racked up around 800 hours on dark rp in the last 4- 5 months and love being staff. I also feel there is a lot of times on the server where there is no staff on and I would like to change that by becoming staff myself. I am very friendly and treat people with respect in all situations, understanding everyone is just trying to enjoy themselves in whichever way they choose. I would be able to do sits very quickly and effectively due to my experience, I will only require some training since being staff is different on every server.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 6 - 10 hours a day it all depends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I have read through them thoroughly twice

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Staff Experience

+ Seen around

+/- Paragraph is alright. Try and fix it.

- Discord/Forums Inactivity.

Side Notes:

2 days is all you need to apply, yet if you want the community to support you try and play more.

Pretty sure I was the one who Jailed you, it wasn't none major

Score: 6/10

Support +/-

Summary:

Try and get to know the community more and be active on discord and the forums. Try and fix the paragraph.

-support 

Very mingey

Argues even when the rules are stated

Immature.

Little to no  forums nor discord activity.

I'm going with overall -support you are clearly not suited to be staff. This is just from my point of view but you are extremely biased of those who which you are friends/partying with and is extremely immature.

1 minute ago, dredlord said:

-support 

Very mingey

Argues even when the rules are stated

Immature.

Little to no  forums nor discord activity.

I'm going with overall -support you are clearly not suited to be staff. This is just from my point of view but you are extremely biased of those who which you are friends/partying with and is extremely immature.

- Support

Archived