NotUly's Staff Application

NotUly

Should I Become Apart of the Staff Team?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Apart of the Staff Team?

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: NotUly

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:90949173

Your Discord Name and #:

A: NotUly#0635

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:No

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A: 16 Weeks

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Senior Moderator On SaintsRP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be accepted to the staff team on exhibition. I should be accepted because I've played on this server for 5 weeks now and I really know how the community is. I have had staffing experience on other Dark RP servers, and I know how to handle the power of being staff. I'm mature, so i will take staffing the server seriously, as I should expect to be. I have only 5 weeks on the server since  I have joined in June. I just got back into garrys mod this past month. I feel I can help exhibition RP grow in many way. I have just started up being way more active on the discord and forums. This server is has had some ups and downs in my garrys mod experience. I never break role play in the server, because i'm very familiar with the staff handbook/rules. I have been staff on the server a while ago, back when remix was a head admin on the server if you guys remember him. but I got demoted and I felt I had to  take a break from exhibition RP. I just felt happy to come  back to the server and contribute to helping out  the community. I have read the staff handbook, and I know the punishments for people. I enjoy to role play, but I am willing to take time away from it to staff the server and make the community grow even larger than it is today. I thank you all for reading my staff application and would enjoy your feed back on how help the server grow.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every day of the week, for at least 2 hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I've read the handbook

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I have read the Terms of Service

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Exhibitionist

Heres my opinion and only my opinion with some criticism.

Your forum activity needs work-- look at the forums every so often and comment on something. I see you have posted on 9 threads in the past 3 hours but nothing before that.

Your paragraph needs some work-- needs more substance, other then I've played for a bit and i have experience.

I have not really seen you in game-- This could be because of the difference in time zone. You joined in late june, how much of the 5 weeks were recent. Your last post on the forums before today was in june from what i can see on your activity on the forums. Does this also mean the last time you were active was in late june?

In the end 

- Support

Needs more activity all around/need better paragraph

11 minutes ago, Jr_Moon said:

Your forum activity needs work-- look at the forums every so often and comment on something. I see you have posted on 9 threads in the past 3 hours but nothing before that.

Your paragraph needs some work-- needs more substance, other then I've played for a bit and i have experience.

I have not really seen you in game-- This could be because of the difference in time zone. You joined in late june, how much of the 5 weeks were recent. Your last post on the forums before today was in june from what i can see on your activity on the forums. Does this also mean the last time you were active was in late june?

In the end 

- Support

^^Dis^^

13 hours ago, Jr_Moon said:

In the end 

- Support

For now this. Will reply with own feedback later on today.

14 hours ago, Jr_Moon said:

In the end 

- Support

I fixed my paragraph, than you for the feedback ❤️

Heres my opinion/ Post paragraph change.

Your paragraph is good but not great-- you did add more substance. you have past experience/knowledge/time.

In the end still

- Support

Still Needs more activity all around

On 12/21/2018 at 3:05 PM, Jr_Moon said:

Heres my opinion/ Post paragraph change.

Your paragraph is good but not great-- you did add more substance. you have past experience/knowledge/time.

In the end still

- Support

Still Needs more activity all around

^ - Support

Archived