JonnyAppleSeed/Thanos Jonny's Staff Application

Poll  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be A Member Of The Staff?

• Yes
    • No

• Your Username:

A: JonnyAppleSeed/Thanos Jonny

Your SteamID:

A:76561197963546014

Your Discord Name and #:

A:JonnyAppleSeed#1056 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:I have been punished in my early days of this server for RDM as an alien (5min in admin jail).

Your Age:

A: 14 years old (15 in August of 2019),

Your Timezone:

A: Mountain Standard Time

Time Played:

A: 5 days

• Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I have gotten to know the people who regularly play on the server and have fell in love with how fun it is. I'd like to become staff to help keep this amazing server amazing. I am a trusting, understanding, and I love to make people happy. I've been depressed for a couple of years now, but I have found joy in causing other's happiness, this motivated me to help in any way shape or form I can to make others happier. I think I'd be a good memeber of the staff because I love justice, and I will help establish it when needed. Though I have only been on for about a month, I am willing to dedicate a lot of my time to making it better, establish justice, and help people enjoy the server even more.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:I am usually on the server (monday-saturday 3pm-9:30pm), though I will be gone for about a week for Christmas (Dec. 22-28).

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:I have read all of the rules for the forums and DarkRP thoroughly

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware and accepting of the fact that I will lose a lot of time to RP

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: I have in fact read the terms of service, and agree with them

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A :Exhibitionist rank

-Support

- I have never seen you on the server before.

- Your paragraph is weak.

- Immature.

- Get to know the community a bit better.

I understand you want to bring justice to people and help keep the server amazing however, you lack in multiple categories that are required by a staff member.

Sorry broski that's gonna be a no for me.

23 hours ago, PIE said:

This guys pretty cool in game so sure let him be staff.

I don’t think you made the requirements to +\- support ans app.

My opinion 

CHANGE- I have seen you before a few times. From what I saw your a cool guy. Haven’t seen you in any sits.

your forum activity is 0 other then 2 post involving lost money and a pickaxe bug 

i cant comment on discord activity because I am working on that

CHANGE- your paragraph is good but I personally wouldn’t put problem with revenge even if it’s truthful. It’s like you acknowledge the problem and quietly fix it. I wouldn’t put socially awkward when trying to be a waiter even it’s its truthful. 

so my over all is 

+/- Support

need more Forum activity and I will change to + support

2 hours ago, Kyro said:

-Support

- Immature.

- In my opinion you are still a bit young for something like this unless you have a higher level of maturity.

I understand you want to bring justice to people and help keep the server amazing however, you lack in multiple categories that are required by a staff member.

*SORRY*, this explains it perfectly for me. Its gonna be a no from me.

2 hours ago, Jr_Moon said:

I don’t think you made the requirements to +\- support ans app.

My opinion as it may be brutal has been thought out.

Personally I haven’t seen you on so I do ask for more activity in the server community. I’ve tried to also meet the community but I don’t think I’ve seen you.

your forum activity is 0 other then 2 post involving lost money and a pickaxe bug 

i cant comment on discord activity because I am working on that

the biggest thing your paragraph told me was you have a problem with revenge. This leaves me with little trust if your willing to openly admit this on top of not seeing you in person. An admin needs to be level headed in all situations in and out of RP

so my over all is 

- support 

need more activity all around

My RP name is Thanos Jonny, I thought for sure that we met, right? Also I just wanted to point out the good things about me, and the bad to show I'm being truthful, but I respect your criticism.

26 minutes ago, JonnyAppleSeed said:

My RP name is Thanos Jonny, I thought for sure that we met, right? Also I just wanted to point out the good things about me, and the bad to show I'm being truthful, but I respect your criticism.

Ok I changed my post. Thanos I would change your forum name/ app username to thanos Jonny. That way people know that this is you. Yes I could have took your steamid but outside your app when people see your current user name your some rando. I think kyro and possibly Jenkins has seen you.

7 hours ago, Kyro said:

-Support

- Immature.

- In my opinion you are still a bit young for something like this unless you have a higher level of maturity.

You've never seen Thanos Jonny on the server before? I'm on all the time, maybe just timezones, I appreciate you taking the time to review my application btw

21 minutes ago, JonnyAppleSeed said:

You've never seen Thanos Jonny on the server before? I'm on all the time, maybe just timezones, but I also don't understand why age should matter if I'm above the minimum already, just kind of confused on the critisism, though I do appreciate you taking the time to review my application

you really shouldn't argue on your staff application. it shows that you cannot take criticism/ other's opinions which would be a key part if you want to be a staff member,

Archived