Your Timezone:

A: Mountain

Time Played:

A: 15 Hours on this account but 50 on another that got Hacked

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Icefuse | Mod

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I can introduce leadership, effort, and quality to the staff team. it is my belief that my being in the staff team I can provide a fun role play environment and fairness to the server.

That being said, I truly believe that I can bring more of a jovial approach to being Staff and can successfully help breach the gap between Staff and the playerbase. ERP is ever growing and evolving server. therefore I think that I can help grow the server into a better environment for all those who need time to enjoy a simple game. Being a staff is having an understanding that we are human and we make mistakes, that being said I would look at both sides of the story revise them multiple times and even then see if I made a mistake. What i can bring to the staff team is another overachieving ready to learn to better himself staff member. What you can see is that I'm very mature and don't break the rules, by me breaking the rules I will provide myself the same punishment I provide other however i will not break the rules because am a role model to the server as is every staff member and we are here to provide enjoyable and fun role play. Staff is here for one reason which is to make the server enjoyable which is something you can get from me. What makes me different is that I put in a lot of effort into what I do, this being said I will always listen to every side of the story even if I know they are the one's at fault . I understand this is a game however my involvement can truly develop a role pay environment especially for a community like ERP. As a staff we need to know everyone makes mistakes and it takes a better person to admit when they are at fault and i'm that kind of person.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Everyday for about 5 hours (except Sundays)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yea

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: User ( i am gonna buy VIP soon)

3 minutes ago, Talibar Jenkins said:

- Support

You don't meet the 2 day requirement. You said you got hacked on another account but how do we know that? 

^^^^

also 0 forum activity/discord activity

paragraph need more substance. you mainly just talked about how staff should be and how you can fit into that mode of staffing.

Archived