Jump to content

Some idiots staff report


Thunder

Recommended Posts

Your in-game name:

 Thunder

Staff members name:

 Middleaged man 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

 STEAM_0:1:178178317

Explain what happened:

 me and fesh were raiding a base, the admin owned it and he is seen outside the base during the raid. Somehow he is inside the base defending it seconds later. We were at the only entrance the entire time so he did not walk back from spawn he noclipped in to defend his base. There is also FDA during the raid if you watch closely, thorobred saw it as well. 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

Ignore all the racist or offense slurs used from me or fesh. 

Admin seen at 0:50

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, I did not noclip inside my base. 

You did not see me enter my base, when you went down the elevator I proceeded to exit out of admin mode to enter my base with keybinds to open my door.

The only reason I entered adminmode was to answer your sit about a KOS sign on the elevator, not to enter my base or gain an advantage. You are claiming this yet you have no video of me "noclipping" into my base.

At the end of the video you frantically say "HE JUST NOCLIPPED INTO HIS BASE" yet I was already in my base shooting at fesh, and I entered my base way before that/
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kareemarwani said:

No, I did not noclip inside my base. 

You did not see me enter my base, when you went down the elevator I proceeded to exit out of admin mode to enter my base with keybinds to open my door.

The only reason I entered adminmode was to answer your sit about a KOS sign on the elevator, not to enter my base or gain an advantage.

You were never there to begin with. You cannot get out of adminmode during my fucking raid and go into your base, you also cant use keybinds to get in your base while someone is raiding...

The thing to do is go all the way to spawn when you are done taking sits.

You used adminmode to get to the position you were which means you may not continue to stay in the position you are. You noclipped to get there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

You were never there to begin with. You cannot un adminmode during my fucking raid and in your base, you also cant use keybinds to get in your base... 

The thing to do is go all the way to spawn when you are done taking sits.

I didn't just finish your sit, I finished it way before your failed raid. I'm saying I was in admin mode from the beginning so I could answer your sit, which I did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, kareemarwani said:

I didn't just finish your sit, I finished it way before your failed raid. I'm saying I was in admin mode from the beginning so I could answer your sit, which I did. And yes, you can use keybinds to open fading doors to enter your base.

You applied for staff it doesnt fucking matter why you were there. You took the commitment to take sits, which means you can go back to spawn when you are done. 

If you are done being in adminmode you may not get out of it in your base during a raid. No matter the circumstances.

And have you even read the rules?? you are a mod and you haven't spent the time to look that FDA is a thing.

unknown.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

You applied for staff it doesnt fucking matter why you were there. You took the commitment to take sits, which means you can go back to spawn when you are done. 

If you are done being in adminmode you may not get out of it in your base during a raid. No matter the circumstances.

Go back to spawn? The current staff guidelines does not mention this, my trainer did not mention this and I have never heard this. Ever. I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kareemarwani said:

Go back to spawn? The current staff guidelines does not mention this, my trainer did not mention this and I have never heard this. Ever. I'm not sure where you are getting that from.

Im not saying you HAVE to, I'm saying that is the smart thing to do. it is COMMON sense that you cannot noclip and stop where you are getting raided. if you would of gone to spawn you would of never got a staff report. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, cyber said:

not gonna lie, there is no visual evidence that he did noclip into his base, he could’ve just got out of adminmode and ran in quick as you jumped down.

Only person that would know the hard truth is @thorobred.

It doesnt matter. He cannot go out of adminmode right there during the raid. he noclipped to get onto his porch in the first place. And then FDA to get into his base.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thunder said:

It doesnt matter. He cannot go out of adminmode right there during the raid. he noclipped to get onto his porch in the first place.

he claimed to be in adminmode up there because of a sit he had, not because of you raiding bro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, cyber said:

he claimed to be in adminmode up there because of a sit he had, not because of you raiding bro.

IT DOESNT MATTERRRRRRRRR. You may not go out of adminmode during a raid. That is an unfair advantage to the players. It doesnt matter that he was there because of a sit. He applied to become staff and take sits, there are going to be situations where he is taking a sit and he cannot defend his base, or he has to act like he didn't see somthing because its a rp server.

 

If he is done with his sit then he should go back to spawn to resume rping to prevent anything like this happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

IT DOESNT MATTERRRRRRRRR. You may not go out of adminmode during a raid. That is an unfair advantage to the players. It doesnt matter that he was there because of a sit. He applied to become staff and take sits, there are going to be situations where he is taking a sit and he cannot defend his base, or he has to act like he didn't see somthing because its a rp server.

I didn't realize it was a raid, me going into my base literally gave me no advantage at all. There was 3 people in there perfectly capable of killing you two, I don't even think I was the one who killed you/fesh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So at this time I am on Thunders side. If I have this right he was sitting outside the base in admin mode and when y'all dropped down he either flew or FDA'ed. As I see there is no possible way that he could've gotten in the base that fast unless they had buttons or something like that but considering he has replied an hasn't said anything about that I am going to go ahead and take that off the table. Anyways though he still should not have entered the base after sitting in front of it in admin mode while a raid was occurring so I see this report as being valid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kareemarwani said:

I didn't realize it was a raid, me going into my base literally gave me no advantage at all. There was 3 people in there perfectly capable of killing you two, I don't even think I was the one who killed you/fesh.

You continued to defend the base after you go in. The moment you realized it was a raid why did you not go into adminmode and leave because you got there in a invalid way?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you need to be more away of chat/adverts if you plan on coming out of admin mode and continue to RP. If you had been more aware, this would not have been an issue. but you did use keybinds to enter your base during a raid, which is not allowed. no use in further comments any more guys, let voided handle this, enough has been said for clarification on what he did wrong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

You continued to defend the base after you go in. The moment you realized it was a raid why did you not go into adminmode and leave because you got there in a invalid way?

I assumed you called raid right after I entered, not before, you were too busy killing someone under you, when I entered I thought that you were protecting yourself from someone unrelated, once I realized you were raiding I didn't bother to check if you adverted just then or before, because, I was actively getting raided.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Casual said:

So at this time I am on Thunders side. If I have this right he was sitting outside the base in admin mode and when y'all dropped down he either flew or FDA'ed. As I see there is no possible way that he could've gotten in the base that fast unless they had buttons or something like that but considering he has replied an hasn't said anything about that I am going to go ahead and take that off the table. Anyways though he still should not have entered the base after sitting in front of it in admin mode while a raid was occurring so I see this report as being valid. 

Technically, I will admit that I FDA'ed, and I will accept that punishment. However, I was not aware of this and I did not intentionally FDA, especially if fesh is raiding me..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After speaking with the staff member personally, and reviewing the provided evidence given, and video. Myself, and voided do not see much upon the case of no-clipping into his base other then FDA. The staff member has been warned verbally not to do it again, and will be receiving a 5 minute jail for his punishment for FDA. 

Locked. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...