Staff Report

kardrum

Your in-game name: kardrum123

Staff members name: TheUnrealMango

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/): https://steamidfinder.com/lookup/76561198083433820/

Explain what happened: So, I am new to the server, not very much familiar with rules, I was a terrorist and went on a terror

I wasn't familiar with the terror rules. I killed 6 other people over the 10 seconds time. I hadn't known their was a time limit

or anything. Someone called a sit complaining I RDM them, then Moon the moderator, takes the sit he tells me since 

im new that hes gonna only give me a 15 minute jail and stuff. Then I get tped by mango, with another guy saying I rdmed, but

as before new to the server and not familiar with the rules or terrorist rules. Mango doesn't give me a warning or a jail like moon

was going to he just bans me. Didn't inform me about anything, didn't care that I was new or familiar with the rules, he just banned me.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)  https://gyazo.com/277fb6620c00d506c7aac64540e41edd

If only a few people made a sit, and not the whole bunch then I would've let him off with a warning and told him since he was new. Although I don't believe he deserved a 2 day ban. Although since originally moon had you in a sit, mango should've came over and allowed moon to finish the sit.

Although since you didn't know the rules, they still do apply to you just be careful next time.

2 minutes ago, Takeoff said:

If only a few people made a sit, and not the whole bunch then I would've let him off with a warning and told him since he was new. Although I don't believe he deserved a 2 day ban. Although since originally moon had you in a sit, mango should've came over and allowed moon to finish the sit.

Although since you didn't know the rules, they still do apply to you just be careful next time.

To be fair, I didn't steal the sit from moon, I brought him, he said he was in a sit, then I returned him. Then moon brought him over to me, and we both decided it would be a ban

image.png

-support

Just because you are new does not mean you dont have to follow the rules.You should have read the rules before switching to the terrorist job.This is not The staff teams problem that you dont know the rules.It is your problem.The ban Was proper and it should stay.

18 minutes ago, kardrum said:

Okay your the problem. Im new to the server, I cant learn every damn rule in 15 hours. I was already being handled Moon but no you had to ban me because your an asshole, terrible staff.

When you spawn in the rules pop up automatically.Like Mango said he talked to moon and they decided on a ban.Read the Rules Next Time!Dont call staff an asshole Just because you never read the rules and got banned for it.Again,thats a you problem.

13 minutes ago, The Unreal Mango said:

To be fair, I didn't steal the sit from moon, I brought him, he said he was in a sit, then I returned him. Then moon brought him over to me, and we both decided it would be a ban

This is more of a ban appeal, but this seems like a YOU problem. When you join the server, you are addressed with our MOTD, which isn't meant to be ignored. Since you didn't read them, this was the result of it. You will be staying banned, as the staff member followed correct terms with the guidelines, and procedures. Maybe next time read our rules and this wouldn't happen.

Locked/Denied.

Archived