cyber

Your in-game name:

cyber

Staff members name:

DasBlurpSniff 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:146345801

Explain what happened:

In the beginning I see the guy randomly get jailed without being called into a sit and then all of a sudden Sniff is waiting at his jail cell calling him a nerd and blowing vapes with other kids knowing that his computer is bad and can't take the vape. He's lowkey just harassing the dude and the only reason im making this is cause i feel bad for him. He then went on to ban him for ardm x3 and rdm after he jailed him for ardm x2 and rdm when he left. I messaged the dude after he got banned to send him the video so he can make the post but he said he wants me to do it for him so. He was literally sitting there harassing this guy whilst someone is spamming the chat and other sits are waiting to be taken.

(No hard feelings Sniff)

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

https://gyazo.com/3dd6ffaaba8f8fbcc2c8ed1de9d23518

https://gyazo.com/f9a4ed6961d5328b6535dc47cc7d1160

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First this guy was already minging i just watched this change to the bank manager and just rdm everyone i jailed him for what i saw i was still counting it on logs and why would i not take action on a mass rdm and earlier he even killed someone while he was in jail and no hard feeling... no just no cyber...

5 minutes ago, The Blurp Sniff said:

First this guy was already minging i just watched this change to the bank manager and just rdm everyone i jailed him for what i saw i was still counting it on logs and why would i not take action on a mass rdm and earlier he even killed someone while he was in jail and no hard feeling... no just no cyber...

He wouldn't have to go on a rampage because 3/4 people were harassing him, even a staff member.

Pretty sure he wasn't minging but he said he's gonna reply.

The reason i started mass rdming was because you were literally trying to kill my pc. i didn't kill anyone while jailed that i know for a fact i was just shooting around because i was annoyed. No proof was shown when asked for it.

I already told them to move away but those guys just won't stop believe me they'll come back eventually you could have simply made a sit about it i can't just push them away randomly instead of starting a mass rdm that would have been a more simple fix to that specific problem instead of calling me names and insulting me 

20 minutes ago, Tomm90 said:

The reason i started mass rdming was because you were literally trying to kill my pc. i didn't kill anyone while jailed that i know for a fact i was just shooting around because i was annoyed. No proof was shown when asked for it.

Even though it’s still minge of blurp did u ask all the guys to stop?

2 minutes ago, The Blurp Sniff said:

Yes but they just dont stop its litteraly an entire gang @teh epic frog and like i said tomm i had volumes down and the radios we're blocking the voices while i had spotify in the background don't ask why i have all of that running.

you literally was saying "Vape nation" along with the other minges.

If both of you really want me punished that badly then go for it since its the video, arguments wont do good ill just wait for thrill or voided to do something about this problem about me and cyber i can't believe you can betray a friend like that. just a dick move.as for now ill just continue moderating in the server while i wait for my demotion or what not.

Archived