• No

Your Username:

A: Juponski

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:212504069 

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Juponski #0277

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes I have been jailed at the start for nlr, was starting with RP but have improved onto that.

Your Age:

A: 20

Your Timezone:

A: -6 GMT

Time Played:

A: 2 Days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Owned multiple TTT gmod servers. RP server would be the first time.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have been playing for this server for quite a while. ALso bought VIP+, and have checked how often admins are not able to handle the load of so many users on. I have experienced issues on the server where my tickets are not even seen. I found myself useful to help out on this community and also to make the RP server a better experience for everybody. I am familiarized with the rules and how to deal with people and that is key to be a moderator. The more people is available to help the better for the community of course this includes capable people such as me and others to make this possible. Thanks to my timezone I can help to moderate at early times on the weekends as most mods are not available by this time. I like a cooperative environment in which other moderators currently active and myself (if succced to become a mod) can have a great communication to help people out (new people mostly) to get to know how to play and behave on the server. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Daily basis, depending on the day from 3 to 8 hours.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am totally aware of this.

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I did before applying.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: VIP +

Moons Honest Opinion

using the S.F.P.M.® rubric

Server- i really haven't seen you on or seen you in sits unless your forum name isnt your ingame name.i need to see you in game more.

Forum- you have only 1 other post excluding this app. this needs to be worked on.

your paragraph needs more substance in it. summery( i can fill a hole to a problem. i have experience working on a staff team.) what else can you bring to the team/ what makes you unique/ what have you done to make yourself know among the community.

Maturity- i can not grade on this as i do not know who you are or seen you in game.

OVERALL

-Support

12 hours ago, Jr_Moon said:

Moons Honest Opinion

Server- i really haven't seen you on or seen you in sits unless your forum name isnt your ingame name.i need to see you in game more.

Forum- you have only 1 other post excluding this app. this needs to be worked on.

your paragraph needs more substance in it. summery( i can fill a hole to a problem. i have experience working on a staff team.) what else can you bring to the team/ what makes you unique/ what have you done to make yourself know among the community.

Maturity- i can not grade on this as i do not know who you are or seen you in game.

OVERALL

-Support

All was said here^

57 minutes ago, Juponski said:

I understand. Timezone and hours of playing plays a big role. In all the time I have played I have never seen any of you. Only Mango. But ok.

The timezone dont cares anybody tho.. Its even better if the staff team is split up by theyre timezones so there is basicly 24/7 staff online.. Your problem is that youre activity on the community is just very low and not really showing that you REALLY want to be staff.. maybe you want but its just some kind of meh ill try even if i hope to get staff app.. Get your activity increased on the forum and yea.. Good luck thi

Greetings from mbrp btw

-Support Overall

-Breaks rules in game

-Minge

-Inactive on forums/discord

-Bad paragraph

**EXPLANATION/DISCLAIMER**

You continuously break rules in game and have a disregard for NLR when playing on any CP class. I understand this is not a player report and as such I have no evidence but my own personal experience. I am not trying to get this player punished by adding "breaks rules in game".

On 1/6/2019 at 12:09 AM, Jr_Moon said:

Moons Honest Opinion

OVERALL

-Support

Nicely put.

Archived