A: Yes, one was jailed for nlr, and another for getting banned for mass failrp

Your Age:

A:13

Your Timezone:

A: East coast

Time Played:

A:2 weeks 5 days

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes,I've been admin on a server (it shut down though) and have some life moments when you learn when someone is goofing with you or not. Maturity, patience, and anger control can all help support a good application. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Being around on the server for nearly 3 weeks I've seen lots of people complaining about how their sits are not being taken. And heard on about how staff say so much sits stack up. I saw some recent changes where some staff are not on when im not on the server. If I were to get accepted for staff, this gap inbetween where staff are not on can dissappear. However, I will start to understand the stress of being staff and I would like to be able to control it like everything else in my life. I can be an outstanding staff member. Looking at both sides of a story. As said again, I would not burst out in anger at a minge, or if someone is messing with me. Now the part where patience plays in is when you're looking at logs. You have to slowly look at logs and visulize the scene that happened with the information given to you. I fully understand that when people are talking before me, they should finish up before I speak. I will wait until a player is done with their side of story and wait for the others. Video recording all of my game sessions also helps out. If there was a flaw in someones actions that they didnt do, the recording can help back them up. I accept all the consquences that have happened to me, (ex-getting banned) I was being dumb and that punishment makes me learn. You can only learn from failure. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Week days - 3 Pm - 12 am

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I would put all of my time towards staffing

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

Side note, the ban was for mass fail rp. I can explain what happened. I thunder gunned some people out of spawn to advert terror and get a feed. However it was very immature of me and the lesson of the ban has been brought to me. The nlr jail was when there was a bank raid, or counter going on and I died in it when I was countering or sitting in there. I came back to advert bank raid, however the people that were originally raiding it were not finished. I did not see that at the time and now I do. 

-Support

- still toxic and immature from what i’ve experiences with him in game.

- has a tendency to argue with players alot

- the thundergun released not to long ago so the ban wasn’t too long ago either, it takes longer to go from an immature minge to a regular player.

I personally really don’t think you’re mature at all to become a staff member. Maybe after a month or so after you show change..

+/- Support Overall

+Lots of playtime (Active on server)

+Established and known in the community

+Large donor (Shows commitment to server)

-You run around minging a lot (Nothing Major/Targeting)

-Inactive on forums/discord

-Immature in interactions with other players (Especially if you disagree with said player)

In conclusion I will be watching to see if you improve on these points and others mentioned in previous replies so I can give a definite answer. Best of luck to you either way Pugs.

8 hours ago, cyber said:

-Support

- the thundergun released not to long ago so the ban wasn’t too long ago either, it takes longer to go from an immature minge to a regular player.

I personally really don’t think you’re mature at all to become a staff member. Maybe after a month or so after you show change..

^and i have barely seen u on in the past 1 or 2 weeks

10 hours ago, cyber said:

-Support

^

12 hours ago, TyerIsTop said:

+/- Support Overall

+Lots of playtime (Active on server)

+Established and known in the community

+Large donor (Shows commitment to server)

-You run around minging a lot (Nothing Major/Targeting)

-Inactive on forums/discord

-Immature in interactions with other players (Especially if you disagree with said player)

In conclusion I will be watching to see if you improve on these points and others mentioned in previous replies so I can give a definite answer. Best of luck to you either way Pugs.

^All Said here Good Luck :)

Archived