[DJ] HardBait's Staff Application!!!

Questions  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a YouTubers 'gift' to record and troll your amazing community? I reckon not.

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A:  (Steam) = [DJ] HardBait

Your SteamID:

A:  STEAM_0:0:227463545

Your Discord Name and #: 

A: Eric-Saint#7987

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:  I believe not.

Your Age:

A: I am currently 14 years old!

Your Timezone:

A: My Current time zone is: Central Standard Time

Time Played:

A: I currently have 2 Days, Sadly not sure about how many hours total

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff on one server before.  One was Clone Wars and I can tell you this they are far in their community just from the active staff and us (including me) enforcing the laws.  But as you can tell I am not that experienced at the commands.  But I will learn on the way of helping the growing and amazing community (when there are staff on) of yours.  I wish to prosper your community and to help as much as I can I will try my hardest and will never stop until this community is more than perfect.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  Well on my past staff experience they have loved seeing me help the community I was probably the most active staff and I got promoted 3 times in one week isn't that amazing?  The reason I have left was that the unacceptable abusive staff that has followed.  But I will not allow that to your server.  I have learned a lot from my past which I should mention I was only there for one month(as staff).

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  I can be on the server from 5:00 pm CST to 8:30 pm CST. But on Wednesday I have training for martial arts, I also sometimes like every other Friday I have competitions

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am getting very used to the rules. Although I am not staff [Yet] Hopefully I already have enforced quite a few rules, for example, The Mayors Grace: You may not harm the PD or the Mayor I have told many people this and kept them from ruining he cops RP experience.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:  I am Very Aware

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:  Yes I have Read The Terms Of Service!

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Soon to be VIP or Maybe VIP+

-support

only 3 hours of game time can be spent every day,  ( I get this is something you cant really change)

- 2 days of game time get to know community better

- haven't seen you post or do anything in the discord of forums yet

- paragraph is short, only 3 full lines and 4 sentances / periods.

- doesn't seem like you put very much thought and effort into your app, it just seems like " I would like to be staff cause I can help" being staff requires dedication and effort to the server .

-Never been punished

-Decent time played (Should get that up)

-Paragraph Is simple and short

-Discord/Forums Activity is basically non existent

-Don't see you on (Maybe be because of time zones)

(What is that poll question)

Overall 2.5, You need to bring up your discord and forum activity majorly, and also get more playtime on the server and get to know the community, Overall its a -Support from me Good Luck.

On 1/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, NotUly said:

-Never been punished

Overall 2.5, You need to bring up your discord and forum activity majorly, and also get more playtime on the server and get to know the community, Overall its a -Support from me Good Luck.

^kinda sums it up^

On 1/10/2019 at 8:49 AM, NotUly said:

-Never been punished

Yes, I agree with what was said here.

Archived