• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: My official Name Is Cheet0

Your SteamID:

A: My Steam ID IS STEAM_0:0:221345636

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Cheeto#1337

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP?

A: If so, why?:Yes, I was punished because I didn't wait my cooldown for Terrorist. I thought cooldown was 5 minutes but i was wrong. Im so sorry for what i did but Im never doing that again.

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone: 

A: CST

Time Played: 

A: I've Played for like 3 months but I took a break of gaming but now it says i have a 2 days and I don't know why .

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like I can be a helpful person towards the staff team because I make many people enjoy their stay on the server! I can also be helpful by helping people having problems with the server and problems. Another reason is that I just want to be apart of the community and make people smile when they play. I Haven't had any experience with staff, but I am easy to work with and to communicate with. This final reason is that I just love this server and im willing to do my duty and make this server greater. 

Thank you

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I Can be on the server every day at 3:00 P.M until 9:00 P.M on weekdays, but on Weekends I can be on the server the whole day.

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

A:Yes I am familiar with the rules. I have had an encounter with the rule policies before, so yes I am familiar

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am aware, this is what Iv'e been wanting to be for along time, so to answer your question Yes I am aware

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A: Yes, I read the TOS the first time I went on the server.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A: Currently, I am Exhibitionist.

Hope you guys have A great Day. ❤

+support 

-You seem super enthusiastic about this and seem to have a real desire to help the community

-support 

- paragraph is Garbage

- have been punished

- discord/ forum activity is non-existent 

-/+ support

- haven’t seen you on (due to different time zones)

- play time is minimum which is ok but can’t tell if you mean three months over two days or if you just lost your time somehow 

can really judge how you are as a person because I’ve never seen your forum activity, your discord activity, or you in game. 

Honestly I’m going -  How others responded. Good Luck

Best of luck!

Archived