TahimikGalit's Staff Application

Should TahimikGalit, also known as Henry Snorkelfink in-game, be a staff member?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this player should be a staff member? Why or why not?

• Yes, I do believe they meet the standards and should be a staff member.
    • No, I do not feel like the application was good enough and should be improved.

Your Username:

A:TahimikGalit(in-game Henry Snorkelfink)

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:456703344

Your Discord Name and #:

A:YhungestChungus#2400

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes for 4-hours, the reason being LTARP.  I was also banned for RDK x4 and the duration was a day, and I think a couple of kicks for being a miner with owned doors

Your Age:

A:13

Your Timezone:

A:Coastal

Time Played:

A:2(soon to be 3) weeks 266.5 hours in the past 2 weeks on the server and 421.1 hours on Gmod total

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I have been playing ExhbitionRP for not too long of a time(ever since I got my computer on Nov. 29th, 2018)and I enjoy and are familiar with the community, as well as the server in general.  I would like to join the staff team mainly because of the excessive amount of mRDM, RDA, RDK, RDT, aRDM, LTAP/LTARP, prop block, prop minge, mic spam, failrp, etc which is infuriating because it takes place mainly when staff are either AFK or not available.  I play most of the day from 4 pm-11 pm weekdays and 7 am-12 pm-3-6 am on weekends and feel that me being active could help reduce the amount of rule-breakers on the server.  I am a Exhibitionist rank and widely known throughout the players and staff team in a mainly positive way.  Although I have a little amount of time on the forums, this was because my lack of knowledge that I had to create a ExhibitionRP account and I was not already signed into steam but I plan on spending more time looking through the forums and trying to be of use.  As I mentioned before, I have approximately 2 weeks played(soon to be 3)and 266.5 hours in the past two weeks on Gmod, mainly on the ExhibitionRP servers.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:4-8 hours on weekdays and 4-12 hours on weekends

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes, I have read the forum about the rules and been in admin sits with rule-breakers leading me to see many offenses

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes, I am aware mainly because the amount of people who ask admins to take their sits, and how long the sits can take

Have you read the TOS? (here) Your application will be denied if you do not read these! :

A:Yes, I have read the Terms of Service and oblige to follow them

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, Exhibitionist, User):

A:Exhibitionist

+1 Reasons

Goos app,

Very good playtime

Really wants to support the server and does it where he can

Seems mature

-/+1 reasons

Dont got much gmod playtime on other servers like an serious rp server as example

Dont got this much playtime in total

Is 13 y/o, i dont complain abt ppls age but 13 is a age that often contains mingey actions.. Since i dont know you ill have to add that

Thw poll is a bit messed up lohl

Discord and forum activity basicly non existent

-1 reasons

I dont really know you and from your app i can only see good things..

Give this boi a chance as tmod

-Exato Macaroti

-Never seen you on before (even though we have different time zones I am still on mostly all day and mostly throughout the night)

-Paragraph could be better I just found you stating about the other question that were asked on the template and felt a little stretched of a lack of ideas what to write

1 hour ago, heckknok444 said:

I really don't know what to say, Henry Snorkelfink is a good person to be Staff, I've seen him lead people really well in other games and he has really helped me out personally.

one read this 

and don't talk on any other application 

Moons Honest Opinion

using the S.F.P.M.® rubric

Server- i have seen you many times on server

Forums- it shows you only joining yesterday and you have been active but can be better. +/-

Paragraph- you barely crossed the line of a + from a +/-. there is substance but could be more. general summery there's a problem you want to fix, you know the rules,you know the people and you have the time.

Maturity- from what ive seen your good and I haven't had problems with you, even then people make mistakes and you learned from yours.

OVERALL

+support

54 minutes ago, Jr_Moon said:

Moons Honest Opinion

using the S.F.P.M.® rubric

Server- i have seen you many times on server

Forums- it shows you only joining yesterday and you have been active but can be better. +/-

Paragraph- you barely crossed the line of a + from a +/-. there is substance but could be more. general summery there's a problem you want to fix, you know the rules,you know the people and you have the time.

Maturity- from what ive seen your good and I haven't had problems with you, even then people make mistakes and you learned from yours.

OVERALL

+support

I think the same thing but has been not really that mature on the server

Archived