Updated: Staff Rude and Abusive

Demon Baby

Your in-game name: Demon Baby 

Staff members name: Mexicanham, Hundredbands, Thorobreed 

Explain what happened:

I just got off the server at 7:10pm because 3 admins were ganging up on my base, telling me to remove my double fading door. I was a gun store owner and called an admin over because police and hitman were working together and creating false warrants on me. The admin noticed my fading door and told me to fix it. I was surprised that this was a rule but complied to his request. But while telling me to remove the door the hitman raided my base and rdmed me.

As I came back to my base there are 3 admin removing doors from my base and messing it up. I admit I did get a little frustrated but the admins shouldn't of let me get killed during a sit and then get 2 more admins to remove parts of my base. They deleted more than they should've and were rude to me when I asked why they were doing this. They ruined my base which lead to me ultimately deleting everything and leaving the server.

I do not know which mods were on at this time but any mod that was there can tell there side. I used to moderate for a popular server several years ago and owned my own so I'm not some kid making excuses and making up stories. I enjoyed playing on this server but the unprofessionalism of the moderators ruined the experience so I hope this can be resolved. Thank you 

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required!)

The evidence provided is recorded around 45 minuted after the incident talking to the moderators involved. Although I listed multiple mods involved in the situation it was the first moderator that took my sit that was rude and unprofessional which the staff I talked to believe is Mexicanham.

So what happen is I was flying to Town square to make sure no Prop spam was going on because I had had a problem with that earlier, but as i was doing that I ran across a person raiding and he told me this guy had stacked fading doors. I did not bother telling him to make a sit since I was already there, so i went into his base after making sure the fading doors were stacked ( which they were) and I told him to fix it. After him arguing with me, telling me he is "allowed to have It", I continued to tell him to fix it. I was pretty frustrated at this point but then he finally complied and said that he would fix it.Then thorobred came over and I told him what was going on and he said that he could do it faster since the doors were still not being fixed after Demon Baby said he would fix them. So he deleted 1 prop in an effort to fix the problem. Yes i do recall him being in another sit about something different but it had no relevance to the double stacked doors. Weather it be 1 or 2 staff members there telling him to fix the door he should have fixed it the moment i told him to do so, by the way the only one that was talking to him was thoro so he was not getting teamed up on we just happen to be there, the only reason i did not leave is because i was the one who first discovered the problem.

2 hours ago, MexicanHam said:

So what happen is I was flying to Town square to make sure no Prop spam was going on because I had had a problem with that earlier, but as i was doing that I ran across a person raiding and he told me this guy had stacked fading doors. I did not bother telling him to make a sit since I was already there, so i went into his base after making sure the fading doors were stacked ( which they were) and I told him to fix it. After him arguing with me, telling me he is "allowed to have It", I continued to tell him to fix it. I was pretty frustrated at this point but then he finally complied and said that he would fix it.Then thorobred came over and I told him what was going on and he said that he could do it faster since the doors were still not being fixed after Demon Baby said he would fix them. So he deleted 1 prop in an effort to fix the problem. Yes i do recall him being in another sit about something different but it had no relevance to the double stacked doors. Weather it be 1 or 2 staff members there telling him to fix the door he should have fixed it the moment i told him to do so, by the way the only one that was talking to him was thoro so he was not getting teamed up on we just happen to be there, the only reason i did not leave is because i was the one who first discovered the problem.

A couple thing I want to clarify about your story:

1. I wasn't really arguing with you but asking you about the rule and where to find it, but yes I did ultimately comply. I admit I did argue after my doors were being deleted because I was frustrated about how the situation was handled. 

2. After complying to fix the door, I was killed in my base during the sit right in front of you. I died so I had to walk all the way back from spawn where I got mad at you for letting me get rdmed during a sit. But when I came back, my base was being deleted even though I complied literally seconds before I died.

So I couldn't "fixed it the moment you told me so" because I was literally rdmed in front of you after telling you to get the guy out of my base for false raiding me.

What the problem was that you allowed me to get rdmed during a sit, gave me no time to fix my door, talked rudely to me during this whole situation, and there were too many moderators involved in the situation. My base that I worked hard on had everything stolen from it during this situation and you deleted more than you should of which made me feel powerless in the situation. This kind of unorganization/abuse is very frustrating for players and should of been handled much better than this.

1 hour ago, Demon Baby said:

A couple thing I want to clarify about your story:

1. I wasn't really arguing with you but asking you about the rule and where to find it, but yes I did ultimately comply. I admit I did argue after my doors were being deleted because I was frustrated about how the situation was handled. 

2. After complying to fix the door, I was killed in my base during the sit right in front of you. I died so I had to walk all the way back from spawn where I got mad at you for letting me get rdmed during a sit. But when I came back, my base was being deleted even though I complied literally seconds before I died.

So I couldn't "fixed it the moment you told me so" because I was literally rdmed in front of you after telling you to get the guy out of my base for false raiding me.

What the problem was that you allowed me to get rdmed during a sit, gave me no time to fix my door, talked rudely to me during this whole situation, and there were too many moderators involved in the situation. My base that I worked hard on had everything stolen from it during this situation and you deleted more than you should of which made me feel powerless in the situation. This kind of unorganization/abuse is very frustrating for players and should of been handled much better than this.

The issue I have around your claims is mainly the fact that neither of the two videos provided show any proof to back them up. You claim they allowed you to be killed yet I see no log or even console screenshot to prove this. You also keep claiming they were "rude" to you but I see nothing in either video that I'd consider rude, though the term "rude" is subjective to the person using it. On top of these "claims" you seem to be angered that there was more than one staff member involved in the SIT when it is obvious to all viewing why, you were giving them grief and staff are safer in numbers. All because there are two or three staff members at your SIT doesn't mean they're all there to harass you, they're most likely conferring with one another to gain clarity on a rule that they're not 100% sure about. To end this off you claim you weren't given enough time when @MexicanHam says you were arguing and refusing to remove the double stacked fades, which are indeed against the rule. If you did argue with @MexicanHam and wasted time then I don't think it is fair to blame him for your loss. If you would've listened and complied none of this would have happened, but you didn't. When staff ask you do something listen to them, obviously use common sense when listening to them (Don't MASS if someone tells you to MASS), and if you think they were in the wrong THEN submit a staff report.

"You claim they allowed you to be killed yet I see no log or even console screenshot to prove this. "

1. Well I was killed right in front of Mexicanham so he can provide truth to this claim. (Or possibly Hundredbands who took my first sit)

"You also keep claiming they were "rude" to you but I see nothing in either video that I'd consider rude, though the term "rude" is subjective to the person using it."

2. Mexicanham apologized for coming off as rude so thats backs truth to this claim.

"On top of these "claims" you seem to be angered that there was more than one staff member involved in the SIT when it is obvious to all viewing why, you were giving them grief and staff are safer in numbers."

3. If you watch the second video I provided, Thorobreed says that there SHOULDN'T be that many moderators involved in the sit and that it created disorganization. https://youtu.be/U4M4mtvlElI?t=51

"If you would've listened and complied none of this would have happened, but you didn't."

4. I did not argue with Mexicanham. I was calm during this time and asked where I can find the rule. From the time he told me to remove the fading door and I was killed was around a minute at most. I was literally about to remove the fading door until I was rdmed.

3 minutes ago, Demon Baby said:

"You claim they allowed you to be killed yet I see no log or even console screenshot to prove this. "

1. Well I was killed right in front of Mexicanham so he can provide truth to this claim.

"You also keep claiming they were "rude" to you but I see nothing in either video that I'd consider rude, though the term "rude" is subjective to the person using it."

2. Mexicanham apologized for coming off as rude so thats backs truth to this claim.

"On top of these "claims" you seem to be angered that there was more than one staff member involved in the SIT when it is obvious to all viewing why, you were giving them grief and staff are safer in numbers."

3. If you watch the second video I provided, Thorobreed says that there SHOULDN'T be that many moderators involved in the sit and that it created disorganization.

"If you would've listened and complied none of this would have happened, but you didn't."

4. I did not argue with Mexicanham. I was calm during this time and asked where I can find the rule. From the time he told me to remove the fading door and I was killed was around a minute at most. I was literally about to remove the fading door until I was rdmed.

The proof you submitted backed up one point, there were to many staff involved in the SIT. The rest is taken from statements made on the thread. Again I say you provided very little evidence and things would've gone better if you'd just listened to Ham or better yet had read the basing guidelines beforehand. 

4 minutes ago, Demon Baby said:

1. Well I was killed right in front of Mexicanham so he can provide truth to this claim.

3. If you watch the second video I provided, Thorobreed says that there SHOULDN'T be that many moderators involved in the sit and that it created disorganization.

You shot him and he killed you back even though you had no KOS sign in the ally way which you would know if you had read the rules of the server which would have prevented the whole situation from happening.

Im not sure why you have even made a staff report against me since i was not abusing i was simply asking you fix your doors but you began to argue, granted you did comply after you argued with me but it dosent matter you should have listen the first time i told you to remove it.

1 minute ago, MexicanHam said:

You shot him and he killed you back even though you had no KOS sign in the ally way which you would know if you had read the rules of the server which would have prevented the whole situation from happening.

Im not sure why you have even made a staff report against me since i was not abusing i was simply asking you fix your doors but you began to argue, granted you did comply after you argued with me but it dosent matter you should have listen the first time i told you to remove it.

I asked you multiple times to remove him from my base for 1. false raiding and 2. raiding during a sit, which you did not do. And I did have a kos sign under my gunstore sign but obviously but this isn't the main point. I'm not trying to get anyone demoted including you but I was just frustrated how the situation was handled, which was poorly. 

But if I was killed in front of you and I  complied right before to removing the door why remove the fading door?

8 minutes ago, Demon Baby said:

I asked you multiple times to remove him from my base for 1. false raiding and 2. raiding during a sit, which you did not do. And I did have a kos sign under my gunstore sign but obviously but this isn't the main point. I'm not trying to get anyone demoted including you but I was just frustrated how the situation was handled, which was poorly. 

But if I was killed in front of you and I  complied right before to removing the door why remove the fading door?

i dont recall you telling me that it was a false raid since i never took your sit ticket and it was a completly diffrent person who was playing K9 which is a raiding class and he is the one the told me that your doors were stacked so i asked you to fix them.

A diffrent staff member had taken your other sit and delt with it i had nothing to do with your previous sit with the police officers i was just there to tell you to fix your doors so NightX could raid you properly sorry if that a misconception i should have made it more clear that i had nothing to do with your previous sit and that i was there to help you follow the rules.

I hope after all this you can play on the server with out problems. 

1 minute ago, MexicanHam said:

i dont recall you telling me that it was a false raid since i never took your sit ticket and it was a completly diffrent person who was playing K9 which is a raiding class and he is the one the told me that your doors were stacked so i asked you to fix them.

A diffrent staff member had taken your other sit and delt with it i had nothing to do with your previous sit with the police officers i was just there to tell you to fix your doors so NightX could raid you properly sorry if that a misconception i should have made it more clear that i had nothing to do with your previous sit and that i was there to help you follow the rules.

I hope after all this you can play on the server with out problems. 

I appreciate you cooperating. If you watch the videos, you will understand the situation with the false raiding. I believe hundredbands was the one helping me first literally minute before.

I'm not trying to argue any rudeness because of my lack of evidence and your apology. But can we agree that 1. My fading doors should not of been touched by moderators 2. The handling of the situation was very dysfunctional and too many moderators were getting involved

Again I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble I just don't want situations like this happening again. It honestly ruined the rp experience from me which is why I deleted my base and quit during the sit.

3 minutes ago, Demon Baby said:

If you were killed right in front of him for no reason it'd be one thing but Ham just stated you SHOT someone and they shot you back. If anything you were in the wrong and should have been paying attention to the issue at hand. Also you don't seem to understand that @MexicanHam had nothing to do with the manual removal of your fading doors, that was @thorobred.

I told mexicanham multiple times this guy is false raiding my base and to remove him. He didn't so i tried killing him since he had a gun own while raiding me during to sit. Mexicanham already explained his side and that he didn't recall but that's already over with. But yes I understand mexicanham didn't manual remove the doors but this backs my claim that the handling of the situation was unorganized since my doors shouldn't of been removed in the first place. Too many moderators got involved and no one knew what was actually going on.

28 minutes ago, Demon Baby said:

I appreciate you cooperating. If you watch the videos, you will understand the situation with the false raiding. I believe hundredbands was the one helping me first literally minute before.

I'm not trying to argue any rudeness because of my lack of evidence and your apology. But can we agree that 1. My fading doors should not of been touched by moderators 2. The handling of the situation was very dysfunctional and too many moderators were getting involved

Again I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble I just don't want situations like this happening again. It honestly ruined the rp experience from me which is why I deleted my base and quit during the sit.

yes I can agree that you could have fixed the doors and I believe only 1 staff member could of handled the situation

I hope you continue to play on the server and this dosent happen again to you

47 minutes ago, MexicanHam said:

yes I can agree that you could have fixed the doors and I believe only 1 staff member could of handled the situation

I hope you continue to play on the server and this dosent happen again to you

I appreciate your honesty. Again Im not trying to put blame on a single person or get anyone in trouble. The point of this post was to hear the sides of the moderators involved and prevent situations like this from happening the in future.

2 hours ago, Demon Baby said:

I appreciate your honesty. Again Im not trying to put blame on a single person or get anyone in trouble. The point of this post was to hear the sides of the moderators involved and prevent situations like this from happening the in future.

alright

I'm sorry you feel you were abused and disrespected, But I feel the situation was as bad as it got is because you were heated that the people were breaking the rules and everyone around us was yelling and making it hard to handle the situation, and we tried telling you that the Fading doors were Fail Base so we tried showing you and you didn't listen so Thoro removed one of the Doors and you got mad and deleted the whole base, we talked after and we were all cool I apologized and so did you. I hope your time here gets better as you play, I hope you have a goodnight.

~HundredBands

So as reviewing the following statements made from all 3 staff members, and seeing as though the S.I.T was improperly taken. I will talk to all the following 3 staff members upon how to handle the sit accordingly next time. At any point, if this happens again, or you feel mistreated, or are being abused by a staff member. Please fill out another report, and record during the actual situation or event that is happening. However, all 3 staff members will be talked to. 

Thank you for the report, and have a nice day.

Locked.

Archived