Hundred bands

Your in-game name:

PugsWorld 

Staff members name:

HundredBands 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:175224932

Explain what happened:

He didn't want to take my evidence for a guy that randomly shot me. Video can explain, I was frustrated with it. Feel my perspective about this before commenting as it will impact it a lot. He isn't doing his job correctly.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required

Okay so everyone watching this, When O K told me about a Police Officer Mass RDMing I was more concerned about that, and when I asked Pugs 3 times if he had proof and kept arguing with O K, so I got pretty frustrated but kept a cool head but then when I hear "I heard him say He's right here arrest him" I told him "That's not minging", because in-fact i thought it wasn't at the time until I saw the video, orginally I was the only staff online when he told me he got evidence I was really busy, I told him to send me the video on Discord so I spent 30 min trying to get him to add me correctly so when he did he attempts to call me and screenshare the proof, I informed him that I couldn't screenshare and call atm because I was on my phone at the time so then he gets angry with me and starts ranting in OOC on how i'm a immature staff member and how I should and will be getting demoted and have staff strikes, So then I told him if he wont send me the video to please post it on Forums because I'm packed with sits due to all other staff going offline so it was like 20 Sit request on the side of my screen. I hope you guys have got my perspective on this. Have a nice day eveyone.

i know damage logs should always be done first as they last like 3 min or less. pugs did say he was shot then he killed him if you check rdm manager it gives location and damage of who shot who first., but only works is someone died.

and with the telling cops to arrest this man i would let it happen and let staff deal with it. we can check arrest logs, dont know if that was brought up.

i would just say this seems like rookie mistake i did the same when i first started as well, until i knew all the in's and out's to find things but ill let thrill deal with this.

@IsThrill

Just now, Jr_Moon said:

i know damage logs should always be done first as they last like 3 min or less. pugs did say he was shot then he killed him if you check rdm manager it gives location and damage of who shot who first., but only works is someone died.

and with the telling cops to arrest this man i would let it happen and let staff deal with it.

i would just say this seems like rookie mistake i did the same when i first started as well, until i knew all the in's and out's to find things but ill let thrill deal with this.

@IsThrill

Yes I do admit I could've handled this better this isn't me in my good time, and I do take responsibility on what I did, but the logs weren't opening and was like frozen kept getting errors so it wasn't working. I will work to fix my mistakes.

2 minutes ago, HundredBands said:

Yes I do admit I could've handled this better this isn't me in my good time, and I do take responsibility on what I did, but the logs weren't opening and was like frozen kept getting errors so it wasn't working. I will work to fix my mistakes.

it all good man, i was in the same shoes as you. the weekday after i got admin i was the only admin on most nights, had to learn how to mass sit efficiently and properly. and was kinda forced to learn the in's and out's, but i like the pressure so ya, im weird.

Archived